ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

JOhn 02-19-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8384052)
Holy crap that may be the best scam I have ever seen!

Step #1 create code to scrape publicly available mugshot sites and database all mugshot/offender data

Step #2 create popular regional mugshot websites

Step #3 create "third party" service that uses proprietary "technology" to remove mugshots

Step #4 ??????

Step #5 PROFIT!

My thoughts exactly.....

People still pay, and yet the picture is still on the county website. More like a blackmail scheme...

Ming the Merciless 02-19-2012 06:01 PM

youre a douche

shitty things happen to douches

stop being a douche, better things will happn

/life

AustinChief 02-19-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 8384065)
My thoughts exactly.....

People still pay, and yet the picture is still on the county website. More like a blackmail scheme...

Well sort of.. the various county websites will usually drop the picture a few days after being released from jail. Of course some county sites don't have them online at all and others never purge the DB and they stay forever. That isn't really the key though... the key is to establish your site as the GO TO site for searching mugshots.. easy enough to do with a well laid out site and some advertising.

R8RFAN 02-19-2012 06:05 PM

Also Dave you said earlier that he did not have gun, here is the laws in NC concerning

‎(a) A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other's imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat in any place he or she has the lawful right to be if either of the following applies:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.
(2) Under the circumstances permitted pursuant to G.S. 14-51.2.

MOhillbilly 02-19-2012 10:23 PM

Stomped a guys head in a cat bowl one time. My buddies ol lady was pissed that I destroyed her creation.

Direckshun 02-20-2012 12:30 AM

99.99999999999999999999% sure this thread is bullshit.

WhiteWhale 02-20-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8384738)
99.99999999999999999999% sure this thread is bullshit.

All of his threads are bullshit. Only 16 year old girls have a greater need for attention.

WhiteWhale 02-20-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8383772)
Yes you can have your mugshot removed for $100. That was the first thing I asked my mom to do, and was more concerned about that than getting bailed out. Dont really care if anyone believes me or not though tbh.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted it in the first place.

You reek of 'needy'.

Hammock Parties 02-20-2012 02:07 AM

I just read a satanic goat rape cartoon.

Thrilling story.

FAX 02-20-2012 02:08 AM

Well ... it's true that, sometimes, beating another person so bad they have to have their pancreas and spleen and portions of their brain removed is simply a cry for help.

FAX

Hammock Parties 02-20-2012 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381401)
The douche is getting arrested for assault on my daughter as soon as he gets out of the hospital. Im going to file a restraining order on him on behalf of my daughter today, the cop advised me to do that. My ex and him arent married, so he will have to move out if my ex wants to have any chance of seeing the kids again. I have them now.

http://www.roadsquadron.com/Referenc...er_02VTCBY.jpg

Setsuna 02-20-2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 8383569)
His mom got the mug shot deleted!:rolleyes: FAKE STORY! True attention whore! And I noticed that he didn't answer Mo's questions!

That said, IF this happened to me, I would be in jail for manslaughter. Righteous indignation every where, but a raging father's wrath ....well some here agree. Plus, I am to ugly to get raped in jail!

They'll be seeing the back of your head anyway so it don't matter.

Setsuna 02-20-2012 02:31 AM

Ok look, to know for a fact he is lying or not, someon by now has to know where he lives, look up the local news website and check if the story is on there because it would be.

crazycoffey 02-20-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8384052)
Holy crap that may be the best scam I have ever seen!

Step #1 create code to scrape publicly available mugshot sites and database all mugshot/offender data

Step #2 create popular regional mugshot websites

Step #3 create "third party" service that uses proprietary "technology" to remove mugshots

Step #4 ??????

Step #5 PROFIT!

yeah, no shit. The ONLY way I see it plausible, is if you are not formally charged after the arrest and you go through the expunging process. Or if you are acquitted and the charges meet the requirements for being expunged. Otherwise, that shit is public domain thanks to the freedom of information act.

LOCOChief 02-20-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8381365)
You never slap a kid WTF?

Maybe a pop in the mouth for back talking or cussing. You never slap a ****ing kid. The worse part about this is that it was even his kid to slap. Step father or not, I would go ape shit of another man hit my kid let alone slap.

I'd have that mother****er eating out of a straw for 6 months

I'm a step father and have been since my son was 4yrs old now 21 next week. While I'd never slap a kid anyway I wouldn't hold back from repremanding him in anyway that I see appropriate. Stepfathers many times are "fathers" by choice.

If someone were dumb enough to come at me the way you described, It would mean a lot of time, and a lot of push ups for that dumbass and a couple beat downs in the process I'm sure.