ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Really hard not to like Matt Cassel. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261869)

saphojunkie 10-24-2012 03:27 PM

I used to think Cassel was a good guy in a bad situation. Or a bad QB with good intentions.

His public responses this whole season have revealed his true identity as a guy who knows he should take responsibility for the team's failures, but always wants to shift blame onto other people. He constantly throws his teammates under the bus. He actually blamed the ENTIRE team for his benching.

it's a complete bitch move.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9046160)
I used to think Cassel was a good guy in a bad situation. Or a bad QB with good intentions.

His public responses this whole season have revealed his true identity as a guy who knows he should take responsibility for the team's failures, but always wants to shift blame onto other people. He constantly throws his teammates under the bus. He actually blamed the ENTIRE team for his benching.

it's a complete bitch move.

He does not think that he is as bad as he has played.

He thinks his shit does not stink.

It's typical of the arrogant attitude displayed in most leaders who have been indoctrinated within the Patriot Way.

saphojunkie 10-24-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9046175)

It's typical of the arrogant attitude displayed in most leaders who have been indoctrinated within the Patriot Way.

That's exactly how I'm looking at it these days.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-24-2012 04:37 PM

https://www.profootballfocus.c...ine-rankings/2/

2. Kansas City Chiefs

PB = 2nd, RB = 10th, PEN = 9th

You can’t blame the Chiefs struggle on their offensive line. Branden Albert has given up just eight quarterback disruptions all year, Ryan Lilja (who was playing well at LG) looks like a natural at center, while Eric Winston and Jon Asamoah have formed a handy combination. The quarterback situation is killing this team.

The Bad Guy 10-24-2012 05:05 PM

Is Direckshun mentally all there anymore?

The guy used to have some decent takes now he's out of his ****ing tree.

milkman 10-24-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9044754)
The move to trade for Cassel and give him a big contract despite not fully knowing what he was... I don't have a problem with that. It's the kind of gamble you have to make for a QB. Just like I don't care about taking gamble on Poe. These are the kinds of gambles the Chiefs need to make.

The front office's stubbornness to not admit they were wrong is inexcusable. And a fireable offense. The other problem is... the Chiefs don't make enough gambles like these and instead burn draft picks and free agent pickups time and time again on safe picks.It's because Pioli is so egotistical he wants to keep proving that he can build a team on a tight budget and to prove this Patriot Way philosophy of picking up great role players.

The move to trade for Cassel was not gamble.

It was the safe move for Pioli, getting a guy he was familiar with.

The issue is the fact that he thought this was a franchise QB.

This is not the guy I want picking the next QB.

L.A. Chieffan 10-24-2012 05:59 PM

I stopped liking Cassell when I heard he was mean to that applebees waitress. **** that guy

Tribal Warfare 10-24-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9046175)

Even Pioli said it in his media blitz " When things go well you're not as good as people tell you, and when things go wrong you're not as bad as people tell you."

whoman69 10-24-2012 08:07 PM

I don't really rate my QBs by how nice they are.

rico 10-24-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9046519)
I stopped liking Cassell when I heard he was mean to that applebees waitress. **** that guy

Yeah, what was that story? I forgot.

petegz28 10-24-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9044829)
Sorry. Tell me if this helps:

Matt Cassel is a worse person than Hitler.

There's exaggeration, dramatic, over the top...

Then there's SNR! :evil:

Ming the Merciless 03-16-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9044678)
LMAO

I'm on my iPad but I can assure you that I will post plenty of examples tomorrow when I'm on my computer.

still waiting by the way

Ming the Merciless 03-16-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9044532)
After all of the shit you flung anyone and everyone's way for YEARS on end that disagreed with your evaluation of Cassel, that's the end? That's it?

Please show me where I flung shit on anyone for simply disagreeing with me about some evaluation

crazycoffey 03-16-2013 05:57 PM

What the **** just happened?

Hammock Parties 03-16-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 8774772)
**** you, Direckshun. **** you.

You are a ****ing traitor to the cause.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/3330192_o.gif

:evil: