ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Flopnuts Fatties Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262790)

bevischief 09-03-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8871258)
I decided to go ahead and indulge today. Knocked out 1400 calories after having one helluva dinner. I ate a good sized lunch, and had a calorically dense, and fattening snack as well. This is all the proof I need that we eat really stupid as Americans. I did only eat half the steak though. The rest will make a nice breakfast with some eggs after an asskicking workout in the morning.

Your Food Diary For: Prev Saturday September 1, 2012 Next
Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein
Add Food Quick Tools

Lunch
Meat - Chicken Breast (Baked/Rotisserie), No Skin/Bone, 5.6 oz. 210 0 7 56
Fresh - Baby Bok Choy, 0.7 baby bok choy 5 1 0 1
Veg - Green Onion, 0.0875 cup chopped 4 1 0 0
Peppers - Sweet, green, raw, 0.35 cup, chopped 10 2 0 0
Life Force 100% Natural - Bean Sprouts, 0.35 cup 11 2 0 1
Ariel - White Onion, Raw, Diced, 0.23 cup (160g) 15 3 0 0
Steamed - Green Beans, 0.23 cup 8 0 0 0
Kikkoman Soy Sauce - Low Sodium, 2.8 Tbsp 28 3 0 3
Add Food Quick Tools 291 12 7 61

Dinner
Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread - Light Cream Cheese Spread Wedge, 2 wedge 90 0 8 4
Peppers - Jalapeno, raw, 3 pepper 13 2 0 1
Farmland - Center Cut 30% Less Fat Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon, 3 slices (15g) 70 0 4 7
Ariel - White Onion, Raw, Diced, 0.33 cup (160g) 21 4 0 1
Peppers - Sweet, green, raw, 0.5 cup, chopped 15 3 0 1
Carrots - Baby, raw, 3 medium 11 2 0 0
Squash - Zucchini, includes skin, raw, 0.33 cup, chopped 7 1 0 0
Walmart Market Special - Beef Ribeye Steak, 8 oz (112g) 640 0 54 38
Add Food Quick Tools 867 12 66 52

Snacks
Hill Shire Farms - Lil Smokies - Beef Smoke Sausage, 3 links 102 1 9 4
Nathan's Famous Cheddar Cheese Beef Franks - Hot Dogs, 1 Frank 160 1 14 7
Add Food Quick Tools 262 2 23 11

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...60918041_n.jpg

You have to have few cheat days in any diet to avoid falling off the wagon.

Buck 09-03-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8874462)
You have to have few cheat days in any diet to avoid falling off the wagon.

No you don't.

246 days strong for me.

Mr. Plow 09-04-2012 01:53 PM

Well, I officially get started today after 10+ days of feeling like shit. Going to head home right after work, put on my spandex and get out for a run. Don't know how far I"ll make it, but I've got to start somewhere.

Ceej 09-04-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8877038)
Well, I officially get started today after 10+ days of feeling like shit. Going to head home right after work, put on my spandex and get out for a run. Don't know how far I"ll make it, but I've got to start somewhere.

Mmmmm.....

Mr. Flopnuts 09-04-2012 04:42 PM

Really tryin to push right now. I'm low as ****. This really is a shitty feeling. I hope it passes quickly. Didn't get out and exercise this morning, but my bodybugg has me pinned to burn up right around 4000 calories today so the walking around at work added up to something at least. Diet is mostly on point. Carbs aren't at 20 or less, but they are usually around 25-26. It's my coffee that's doing it. Veggies is where I'm getting the lion's share of them from though.

I have also been eating too much. 1600-1800 calories a day instead of the 1000-1200 I'm trying to stick too. I need to ramp it up and start doing more than this brisk walk that I have going on. I think it's elliptical machine time, and I'll be curious to see how quickly I adapt to it. I'm coming out of the gate with resistance this time, so it will be tough regardless. I just can't wait for this carb flu to go away.

Bwana 09-04-2012 05:23 PM

Alright nuts, it's on! Post Labor Day Q and beverage done with, lets roll. It's time to smoke the "summer beer and Q 25."

Mr. Plow 09-05-2012 07:29 PM

Well, two straight days of jogging. Tried to eat a little bit better today as well.

Buck 09-05-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8877482)
Really tryin to push right now. I'm low as ****. This really is a shitty feeling. I hope it passes quickly. Didn't get out and exercise this morning, but my bodybugg has me pinned to burn up right around 4000 calories today so the walking around at work added up to something at least. Diet is mostly on point. Carbs aren't at 20 or less, but they are usually around 25-26. It's my coffee that's doing it. Veggies is where I'm getting the lion's share of them from though.

I have also been eating too much. 1600-1800 calories a day instead of the 1000-1200 I'm trying to stick too. I need to ramp it up and start doing more than this brisk walk that I have going on. I think it's elliptical machine time, and I'll be curious to see how quickly I adapt to it. I'm coming out of the gate with resistance this time, so it will be tough regardless. I just can't wait for this carb flu to go away.

To be clear fiber doesn't count against your carbs. Not sure if you're counting those.

Spott 09-05-2012 08:29 PM

I've lost 22lbs since I started going the gym full time along with running a couple of miles 4-5 times a week. I was 183 last fall which is the biggest I've ever been and now I'm at 161. Too bad this thread wasn't started last year because I doubt I can lose much more.

KcMizzou 09-05-2012 11:26 PM

I wasn't in on this at the start. But I'm a fat dude. 5' 11" about 250 lbs. I eat shitty food, but not much of it. It's usually one meal a day for me. (just before bed) But... I drink a shit load of crappy beer... nightly. That's where the majority of my calories come from.

I think I've got gout. I've got this terrible pain right at the joint where my big toe meets my foot, and it's the second time. Last time, I thought I had a bone bruise, because I had recently (drunkenly) stubbed my toe running up the stairs.

Now that I have that same pain again, and nothing happened... I'm pretty sure that's what it is. It's difficult to walk, and it just popped up in the middle of the day. Anyone have any experience with it?

Mr. Flopnuts 09-06-2012 04:59 PM

Jesus. How long does this last? I ****ing hate feeling all lethargic every day. I haven't exercised in 3 days. Today I got called into work, and got a huge promotion so that was well worth it. I WILL get out in the morning and sweat, but I'm really looking forward to this shit going away. I'm trying to treat it like detox, but detox shouldn't take forever...

Mr. Flopnuts 09-06-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8882412)
I wasn't in on this at the start. But I'm a fat dude. 5' 11" about 250 lbs. I eat shitty food, but not much of it. It's usually one meal a day for me. (just before bed) But... I drink a shit load of crappy beer... nightly. That's where the majority of my calories come from.

I think I've got gout. I've got this terrible pain right at the joint where my big toe meets my foot, and it's the second time. Last time, I thought I had a bone bruise, because I had recently (drunkenly) stubbed my toe running up the stairs.

Now that I have that same pain again, and nothing happened... I'm pretty sure that's what it is. It's difficult to walk, and it just popped up in the middle of the day. Anyone have any experience with it?

I wish I did know. Talk to a doctor definitely. I know at 450 I was miserable from all sorts of odd pains. I'd love to see you in this with us, B. Let me know if I can add your name to the list.

bevischief 09-06-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8884264)
Jesus. How long does this last? I ****ing hate feeling all lethargic every day. I haven't exercised in 3 days. Today I got called into work, and got a huge promotion so that was well worth it. I WILL get out in the morning and sweat, but I'm really looking forward to this shit going away. I'm trying to treat it like detox, but detox shouldn't take forever...

Depends on how big you are and how much you went off the deep end. Took me about a week.

Saulbadguy 09-06-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8884264)

When I did Atkins is took 3-5 days to get over the hump.

bevischief 09-06-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8874831)
No you don't.

246 days strong for me.

It all depends on how far you have to go to change your life to keep it off. I only had to it for a few weeks before I didn't need to do it. At this point only a few times a year usually around the holidays the homemade stuff is hard to pass up.