ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Time to vote and crown the 2012 King of the Noobs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267334)

Phobia 12-04-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9181133)
You wanting to be the new Skip?

Nah. I just want to find and eliminate the worst of the morons before they even get to post.

Rausch 12-04-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9181234)
Nah. I just want to find and eliminate the worst of the morons before they even get to post.

If it didn't take about 10 minutes to launch my outdated photoshop I'd slap yer face on some Minority Report pics...

AussieChiefsFan 12-04-2012 11:20 PM

OFFICIAL FAIRPLAY QUESTIONNAIRE

Question -
Why should be you be selected King noob then the other noob candidates running and what would you bring to the forum?
-Because of my situation. I live in Australia, have no connection to Kansas City or the US at all, but love the Chiefs and football. Also my posts are exquisite. :D

Question -
Which 3 Chiefs players of previous years do you hold in high esteem the most and which 3 do you value as least honorable?
Most
-Derrick Thomas
-Tony Gonzalez
-Len Dawson

Least
-A kicker who shall remain unnamed
-Larry Johnson

-Todd Blackledge

BONUS QUESTION ***** EXTRA CREDIT POINTS****
How would you react and how would you celebrate winning the highly coveted and valued King of the noobs title? (Gifs would be a plus here)
-I would celebrate by partying ev-ery night and ev-ery day
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...vm81o8_250.gif

In58men 12-04-2012 11:22 PM

I'm gonna post this in here too

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aMmAsqtGRmk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fairplay 12-05-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9180853)
We are not giving a ****ing job interview. You are not a member of the Academy. You never asked me or anyone else about this very bad idea.

You want to email the n00bs and ask questions fine and dandy, but don't post it in this thread.

You need to give me a reason why I shouldn't just delete your "questionnaire".

Whoa, down boy. My goodness you would've thought i just posted some nudie pics or something.

I thought i would get a little original from the normal King of the noob threads with adding a simple to take, basic questionnaire form for the contestants. You do agree that the questions would be informative for others to read do you not? Like an interview process of sorts.

Lets face it BigRedChief these threads were getting stale. Throw out some bribes and well, that's about it. I say the Academy should strongly consider mixing the game up. Add a Questionnaire form such as i did and let each contestant reply to it. Those that don't by a certain date you drop from the list votes. Kind of a Survivor type approach if the contestant chooses not to participate. (optional)

I have other ideas to consider also. A "talents" thread where the noobs can show off their gif skills or if lacking in that then humor us with their wit and charm like FAX is so good at. Or show off your football or other sports knowledge skills, the gamut is wide open actually.

Go to the poker thread and have them all play against each other and after an hour whoever has the most money is the winner of that contest. (but not the king noob) A mod can be there to participate of course. These are to see what each contestant can do, a dark horse could actually shine if played right. Also people might hold off voting until the contests are over to see how they handled themselves. Of course we can jeer them in the threads for good sport.

I have other ideas. Fun ones i might add but i don't want to give away all my ideas at this time if i am shot down now.

Chiefspants 12-05-2012 12:51 AM

I'm surprised that Simplicity hasn't received any love, I stand by my vote for Sorter but I had figured that Simplicity would have had more of a showing. (Assuming there wasn't a meltdown I'm unaware of)

Fairplay 12-05-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9181954)
I'm surprised that Simplicity hasn't received any love, I stand by my vote for Sorter but I had figured that Simplicity would have had more of a showing. (Assuming there wasn't a meltdown I'm unaware of)

Yeah i thought he was decent from what i remember, maybe he faded off from posting lately i don't know.

Fairplay 12-05-2012 01:07 AM

Another contest could be "Caption the gif thread contest" where someone like Sorter (next year) could throw out several gifs and have the contestants caption each one.

Then have a panel of say five impartial but outstanding members of the CP judge which contestant captioned the gifs the best.

Also the panel can judge best answers on the Questionnaire form as well.

What do you think?

Phobia 12-05-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9181952)
Whoa, down boy. My goodness you would've thought i just posted some nudie pics or something.

I thought i would get a little original from the normal King of the noob threads with adding a simple to take, basic questionnaire form for the contestants. You do agree that the questions would be informative for others to read do you not? Like an interview process of sorts.

Lets face it BigRedChief these threads were getting stale. Throw out some bribes and well, that's about it. I say the Academy should strongly consider mixing the game up. Add a Questionnaire form such as i did and let each contestant reply to it. Those that don't by a certain date you drop from the list votes. Kind of a Survivor type approach if the contestant chooses not to participate. (optional)

I have other ideas to consider also. A "talents" thread where the noobs can show off their gif skills or if lacking in that then humor us with their wit and charm like FAX is so good at. Or show off your football or other sports knowledge skills, the gamut is wide open actually.

Go to the poker thread and have them all play against each other and after an hour whoever has the most money is the winner of that contest. (but not the king noob) A mod can be there to participate of course. These are to see what each contestant can do, a dark horse could actually shine if played right. Also people might hold off voting until the contests are over to see how they handled themselves. Of course we can jeer them in the threads for good sport.

I have other ideas. Fun ones i might add but i don't want to give away all my ideas at this time if i am shot down now.

Oooh - a coup of the Academy would go a long way towards making one a strong contender for MVP..

Fairplay 12-05-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9181979)
Oooh - a coup of the Academy would go a long way towards making one a strong contender for MVP..

No, just want to change the game up a bit, well a lot i should say.

Phobia 12-05-2012 01:19 AM

Coup.
Coup.
Coup.

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 06:49 PM

If I have missed any of the sorter voters with my huge rep stick let me know.

007 12-06-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9181952)

I kind of like this. Add a little spice to the hazing.

Chiefspants 12-06-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9183514)

Oh, Hit Me!

AussieChiefsFan 12-06-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9183514)

Right here :D