ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271460)

Chief Roundup 04-11-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9577231)
Nobody, clay? Can find the entire episodes for Barkley and Wilson?

I doubt ESPN is going to release them in their entirety until they have aired on ESPN.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-11-2013 05:40 AM

Looks like EJ and Nassib will be on tonight (espn2) fwiw.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-11-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9577232)
I doubt ESPN is going to release them in their entirety until they have aired on ESPN.

How did we (clay) find the Geno one?

unlurking 04-11-2013 05:43 AM

I thought they had all aired already? IIRC, the Barkley one was supposed to be an hour after Geno's which aired last week.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-11-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9577236)
I thought they had all aired already? IIRC, the Barkley one was supposed to be an hour after Geno's which aired last week.

Yeah...that's why I question why someone hasn't put it online yet like the geno one.

unlurking 04-11-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9577240)
Yeah...that's why I question why someone hasn't put it online yet like the geno one.

GoChiefs posted the Geno video, and I'm assuming he doesn't care about the others. It does seem strange that nobody else seems to care about Barkley.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9577251)
GoChiefs posted the Geno video, and I'm assuming he doesn't care about the others. It does seem strange that nobody else seems to care about Barkley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWhfZkBphU

My first impression of Barkley in this video:

BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD
BALD

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 09:53 AM

I assume that doesn't stand for, "Bad Assed Likeable Dude"?
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 04-11-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9577654)
I assume that doesn't stand for, "Bad Assed Likeable Dude"?
Posted via Mobile Device

His hairline rises an extra centimeter every time he shows up on camera, I swear.

By the time he even starts an NFL game he'll have fewer hairs on his head than Patrick Stewart.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9577746)
His hairline rises an extra centimeter every time he shows up on camera, I swear.

By the time he even starts an NFL game he'll have fewer hairs on his head than Patrick Stewart.

make it so...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 04-11-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9577746)

He's really striving for that Brees comparison.

Mr. Laz 04-13-2013 10:03 AM

Showing parts of all the players now

Tyler Bray just doesn't seem to get it. Gruden tries to explain progressions and Bray goes back to how he just needed to throw the ball different instead of to the open receiver.

Landry Jones sure sounds smart and decisive

Dysert seemed scared

Wilson didn't seem to have ever watched himself on tape. He was shocked about how shitty his footwork was.

Setsuna 04-13-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9583079)
Showing parts of all the players now

Tyler Bray just doesn't seem to get it. Gruden tries to explain progressions and Bray goes back to how he just needed to throw the ball different instead of to the open receiver.

Landry Jones sure sounds smart and decisive

Dysert seemed scared

Wilson didn't seem to have ever watched himself on tape. He was shocked about how shitty his footwork was.

There's no such thing as an open receiver in the NFL unless you get lucky. Nice try though. Hater.

Saccopoo 04-13-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9577251)

Because he's immobile, has an average arm, an injury history and padded his stats throwing to two of the best pure receivers in college football.

He's okay to pretty good on the right team.

If he were there in the second, and we had a second, and, god forbid, we didn't take Geno in the first, I might be inclined to pick him there.

silver5liter 04-13-2013 02:39 PM

Just saw the bray one, guy seems stupid as shit.