ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CB Breeland signing with the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321896)

Tribal Warfare 03-20-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14170177)
A CB or S I can see for sure. I don't know why you'd think OL.

Carl Peterson doesn't work here anymore.

OL you ask? Because Mahomes

tmax63 03-20-2019 06:08 PM

Anybody else besides me glad they waited to get Breeland until this year. Last year he played about half a season. If it had been with the Chiefs everyone would be carrying torches and pitchforks. Letting him get healthy with the Packers and now ready to go to work here seems like a great deal to me.

chiefforlife 03-20-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmax63 (Post 14171295)
Anybody else besides me glad they waited to get Breeland until this year. Last year he played about half a season. If it had been with the Chiefs everyone would be carrying torches and pitchforks. Letting him get healthy with the Packers and now ready to go to work here seems like a great deal to me.

Great Point!!

JakeF 03-20-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14170177)
A CB or S I can see for sure. I don't know why you'd think OL.

Carl Peterson doesn't work here anymore.

Our defense isn't going to be great regardless so we have to make sure our offense can carry the team. I don't know about the 1st round but i wouldn't be surprised if we drafted 2 offensive linemen this year. Center and LG or backup OT.

We absolutely don't want Mahomes getting stomped like Andrew Luck. We don't want to wait 2 years to get him back either.

Mother****erJones 03-20-2019 07:52 PM

Chase Winovich>Omenihu

RunKC 03-20-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14171345)
Our defense isn't going to be great regardless so we have to make sure our offense can carry the team. I don't know about the 1st round but i wouldn't be surprised if we drafted 2 offensive linemen this year. Center and LG or backup OT.

We absolutely don't want Mahomes getting stomped like Andrew Luck. We don't want to wait 2 years to get him back either.

Luck got hurt bc he was a moron who was running downfield taking on defenders. Mahomes doesn’t do that.

Mother****erJones 03-20-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14171560)
Luck got hurt bc he was a moron who was running downfield taking on defenders. Mahomes doesn’t do that.

Luck was also snowboarding

Chris Meck 03-21-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 14171537)
Chase Winovich>Omenihu

I dunno bout that.

Chris Meck 03-21-2019 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14171345)

I'm not saying we won't draft OL; just that in a year in which you had the 31st ranked defense, have dramatically changed the scheme, let your three highest paid defenders walk-I seriously doubt you use your first pick to take a Center.

Buckweath 03-21-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14172267)
I'm not saying we won't draft OL; just that in a year in which you had the 31st ranked defense, have dramatically changed the scheme, let your three highest paid defenders walk-I seriously doubt you use your first pick to take a Center.

There's zero chance they take a C/G in the 1st round. It is obvious.

They might very well take one in the 2nd round though.

Chris Meck 03-21-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 14172491)
There's zero chance they take a C/G in the 1st round. It is obvious.

They might very well take one in the 2nd round though.

I'd be surprised. Less so in the 3rd.