ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 2017-2018 Official NBA Regular season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310905)

BWillie 10-17-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13158739)
Cleveland has the most talented roster of all time.

All-stars at every position.

1. Warriors
2. Cleveland
3. Spurs
4. Houston
5. Thunder
6. Who cares

BWillie 10-17-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13159083)
Problem is Rose is a broken down shell of a player whereas Kyrie still hadn't reached his physical peak. Doubt he becomes any sort of a positive for them if he continues to take as many shots as he did tonight.

I really loved Reggie Millers dumbass commentary.

You have to let Kyrie go one-on-one here.

No, no you don't.

Kyrie throws up airball.

Boston loses.

Hero ball is not the most effective way to win games, period. ESPECIALLY in the final moments when they can focus on one player more than ever.

Watch Lebron, Warriors, Spurs, Hawks. Spacing of the floor. Open man gets the ball. Less dribbling around into no where. That is how you win.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2017 09:24 PM

so it begins

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMYd2jgUEAAil4u.jpg:large

BWillie 10-17-2017 09:31 PM

God, I ****ing love basketball. It's just so much more entertaining than any sport out there. It's a god damn shame Kansas City has no pro team. Can we trade Sporting KC for the Sacramento Kings, or something?

I'm telling you, some NBA teams need to partner with smaller cities. Maybe not NY, LA, Chicago. But maybe teams like Minnesota, Orlando, Oklahoma City, Memphis. You'll always call them the Minnesota Timberwolves. But maybe 7 games a year, have home games in Des Moines and for just those games only call them the Des Moines Timberwolves. You can sell more apparel. You can fill some extra seats in the dog days of the season. You can gain fans in the long term. OKC could do Kansas City. Orlando could do Tampa. Memphis could do Louisville & so on.

tk13 10-17-2017 11:30 PM

Houston escapes.

New World Order 10-18-2017 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13159083)
Problem is Rose is a broken down shell of a player whereas Kyrie still hadn't reached his physical peak. Doubt he becomes any sort of a positive for them if he continues to take as many shots as he did tonight.

No one bitched more about Kyrie than you.

Now all of the sudden Kyrie is a star that hasn't even reached his peak.

Cleveland has talent at pretty much every position.

By far the most talented roster in the league from the starters to the bench.

Mav 10-18-2017 01:38 AM

The Cavs exploited Kyrie, switching him into bad matchups. It was smart. Cavs when the gel should be scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcaj22 10-18-2017 03:06 AM

Cavs are definitely better with these old names and I am curious to see how they stack up in the finals.

Anytime you can move that bum Tristan Thompson to the bench it's a win by itself. He was a STARTER last year and is TERRIBLE.

PAChiefsGuy 10-18-2017 12:59 PM

Can't wait to watch the Spurs beat the piss out of the TimberWolves tonight without Leonard... It's going to be great...

Interested to see how the 76ers do as well.

RealSNR 10-18-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13159890)
Can't wait to watch the Spurs beat the piss out of the TimberWolves tonight without Leonard... It's going to be great...

Interested to see how the 76ers do as well.

Awww how cute. You love me. You think about me non-stop.

PAChiefsGuy 10-18-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13159902)
Awww how cute. You love me. You think about me non-stop.

Enjoy the ass kicking tonight

Ming the Merciless 10-18-2017 01:11 PM

anyone really knowledgeable about the NBA have any clue how many games teh sac kings might win? I have a chance to win some money if they win 43 games or more but not sure if I should take the bet..

its chump change so I might do it anyway but is there any chance the kings can go .500 this season?

thanks in advance

RealSNR 10-18-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13159904)
Enjoy the ass kicking tonight

You're gonna kick the asses of a Western Conference playoff team WITHOUT Kawhi or Parker?

Yeah, you might win. But it ain't gonna be a blowout. You guys are going to hurt bad without Kawhi on Jimmy Butler. And KAT is going to utterly rape Lamarcus Aldridge. Oof. That ain't gonna be fun for you.

The only significant advantage you have is Danny Green on Teague and most of your bench against ours. That's about it.

If it IS a blowout, I'll be very surprised.

PAChiefsGuy 10-18-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13159925)
You're gonna kick the asses of a Western Conference playoff team WITHOUT Kawhi or Parker?

Yeah, you might win. But it ain't gonna be a blowout. You guys are going to hurt bad without Kawhi on Jimmy Butler. And KAT is going to utterly rape Lamarcus Aldridge. Oof. That ain't gonna be fun for you.

The only significant advantage you have is Danny Green on Teague and most of your bench against ours. That's about it.

If it IS a blowout, I'll be very surprised.

Alright I got a little carried away but we should win. Spurs play best team basketball in the NBA and have the best coach. We'll be alright.

San Antonio has won 11 consecutive games against Minnesota, including all four meetings last season. The 11-game streak is tied for their second-longest active win streak versus any opponent.

Pitt Gorilla 10-18-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13159909)
anyone really knowledgeable about the NBA have any clue how many games teh sac kings might win? I have a chance to win some money if they win 43 games or more but not sure if I should take the bet..

its chump change so I might do it anyway but is there any chance the kings can go .500 this season?

thanks in advance

They'll be better, but I'm not sure they crack .500.