ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers is a weird mother****er lol (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=334484)

CarlosCarson27 10-21-2020 03:47 PM

Lol the original post was bad enough. But quoting him in full?
DAMN YOU, GOOD SIR! DAMN YOU!

Otter 10-21-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 15264399)
Off topic a bit, but I really don't understand the appeal of fraternities. Any time I read anything about a fraternity's activities, I think to myself, "Man, I would have no interest at all in doing that'.

Consider yourself on double secret probation, Mr. Rain Man!

BWillie 10-21-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15264234)
I'm not reading all that

I got 33% of the way thru.

KChiefs1 10-21-2020 04:09 PM

Sounds like a fun guy.

CarlosCarson27 10-21-2020 04:12 PM

In other words, Rodgers is secretly gay

SuperBowl4 10-21-2020 04:13 PM

AARON ROGERS is a CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEAR JUST LIKE MARSHAWN LYNCH, TONY GONZALEZ, and many other great NFL players. GO BEARS and **** the HATERS! :thumb:

dlphg9 10-21-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15264401)
I wasn't talking about you. I was speaking TO you about OP.

Damn dude. I thought we were friends.

Mecca 10-21-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idrapethat (Post 15264200)
Rodgers said "my down years are career years for most other qb's" on national tv in the week leading up to his 38-10 embarrassment.

It was still an accurate statement.

eDave 10-21-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15264532)
Damn dude. I thought we were friends.

We are. Stop being a dick.

Why Not? 10-21-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Off topic a bit, but I really don't understand the appeal of fraternities. Any time I read anything about a fraternity's activities, I think to myself, "Man, I would have no interest at all in doing that'.

Never went to college but the thing I regret the least (tongue in cheek, I regret nothing about that) is “missing out” on being in a fraternity.

Bearcat 10-21-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

I rushed my freshman year with seriously zero interest in joining, but there was a lot of free food. I'm sure there are less douchey frats out there, but not the ones I checked out.

One guy told me "when you're out there, building a deck on the frat house, there's just this bond"..... and I translated that as, uh, I'm paying you fees so I can build you a deck on your house with a bunch of douchebags?

Sadly, a high school friend joined one and never really met up with him after that.... the few times we'd show up at their house, it was like being figured out in someone's Inception dream.

dlphg9 10-21-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15264535)
We are. Stop being a dick.

I honestly can't remember any other times that I've posted a very large article like this.

Rain Man 10-21-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 15264436)
Consider yourself on double secret probation, Mr. Rain Man!

Oh, gosh. I'm going to be paddled now, aren't I?

CarlosCarson27 10-21-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15264604)
I rushed my freshman year with seriously zero interest in joining, but there was a lot of free food. I'm sure there are less douchey frats out there, but not the ones I checked out.

One guy told me "when you're out there, building a deck on the frat house, there's just this bond"..... and I translated that as, uh, I'm paying you fees so I can build you a deck on your house with a bunch of douchebags?

Sadly, a high school friend joined one and never really met up with him after that.... the few times we'd show up at their house, it was like being figured out in someone's Inception dream.

BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF FREE FOOD.

dlphg9 10-21-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15264604)

Nothing can break the bond between a couple of pals that drank piss together to impress some megadouches, so you could have the privilege of sexually assaulting the girls on campus and ramming a broom stick up a pledges ass all in the name of Kappa Kappa Kappa!