ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Fisher to play at Right tackle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272735)

Hammock Parties 05-02-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9654127)
I want Albert moved to make room for Fisher at LT. The team does as well. Sign him and move his ass.

We're trying to win now, bitch.

Albert stays at LT.

Mr. Laz 05-02-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9654127)
I want Albert moved to make room for Fisher at LT. The team does as well. Sign him and move his ass.

just being stubborn and stilly

Albert has been an NFL left tackles for years ... he should be better right now

philfree 05-02-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9654123)
albert at left or right
Fisher at right or left

same 5 guys so who cares

I take that back ... 99% of the people that care are still just crying about an OT at 1.1.

article also says 'penciled in' which means if Fisher dominates then they can make the switch.

saying Albert at LT just keeps the waters smooth for awhile

That's what I meant. Albert's LT until he signs.

Cannibal 05-02-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9654134)
We're trying to win now, bitch.

Albert stays at LT.

Albert is moving. Soon as he signs, he's moving. Or else he plays this year and they let him walk.

Bitch :p

Mr. Laz 05-02-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9654136)
That's what I meant. Albert's LT until he signs.

well i don't think they will bait him and then immediately switch them

but Albert will be the left tackle at the start of camp then everything is a competition.

Maybe Albert wins, Maybe Fisher wins ... either way Albert has his shot to prove he's best.

Mr. Laz 05-02-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9654145)
Albert is moving. Soon as he signs, he's moving. Or else he plays this year and they let walk.

Bitch :p

You've never been in charge of anything, have you?

BossChief 05-02-2013 09:55 PM

Or maybe the Chiefs are like "take our offer of a long term deal 5/40 and we will play you at left tackle. If you are only staying one year and leaving, off to guard you go."

Dave Lane 05-02-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9654062)
This is awesome news. I hope Fisher can develop into being as good an RT as Winston. Give him a couple of years and I think he might even be a little bit better. This just rules. Take that, Mannning/Welker.

No shit we will totally rule the world with two tackles on board. I was really worried that only having 4 men on the OL would hurt us. Now that we have a RT we will win Woot!!!

Then when Charles gets hurt we have a backup with a broken foot. This draft kicked all kinds of ass.

philfree 05-02-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9654146)
well i don't think they will bait him and then immediately switch them

but Albert will be the left tackle at the start of camp then everything is a competition.

Maybe Albert wins, Maybe Fisher wins ... either way Albert has his shot to prove he's best.

I think that the most of the "I'm a LT" thing is about the money. Once he gets his money then he'll be easier about playing RT/LG.

Cannibal 05-02-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9654149)
You've never been in charge of anything, have you?

Fisher will prove to be the better player very quickly.

Hammock Parties 05-02-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9654146)

They are not holding an open competition at LT you stupid shit.

No one does that. It's completely non conducive to a productive line to **** with two guys during camp.

Dave Lane 05-02-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9654159)

Why?

Mr. Laz 05-02-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9654159)

then there isn't anything to worry about, so why not play nice and avoid the drama

Cannibal 05-02-2013 10:10 PM

I want keep them both as well. I just think Fisher has a chance at a butt load of pro bowl years, or even potentially, all pro according to the analysis.

I'd like to see a potentially great career started at the correct position.

Simply Red 05-02-2013 10:16 PM

he best just get ready to play and stop all of this glitz and glamour, YOU HAVE WORK TO DO SON!!!! GET OFF OF YOUR ASS PUNK FISHER - let's get these six wins..!!!!