ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tamba and his 'stoner' giggle. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269296)

brorth 01-25-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9349811)
Hahaha... Antonio Cromartie (I think) to Hali "I was looking at this Pro-Bowl roster...you got half our draft class out here!"

Awesome.

FYP

Cromartie went 19 and Tamba went 20 in the 2006 draft.

Ultra Peanut 01-25-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9349986)
When in Hawaii, do as the Hawaiians.

Maui Waui, yee yee

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9350122)
You shouldn't confuse the ability to type with the ability to talk. :p

I'm an excellent extemporaneous speaker, especially when I'm stoned.

Chief_in_Commander 01-25-2013 12:22 PM

Jonathan Joseph was right behind them as well i think

BlackHelicopters 01-25-2013 12:24 PM

Hawaii has good ghang? Who knew?

brorth 01-25-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_in_Commander (Post 9350441)
Jonathan Joseph was right behind them as well i think

S Donte Whitner #8
DT Haloti Ngata #12
CB Antonio Cromartie #19
LB Tamba Hali # 20
CB Jonathan Joseph #24
OT Andrew Whitworth #55

There might be more, be that was just a quick glance. Either way, I see the man's point.

*Edit- I put the positions in after I realized that the first five all are defense. Cromartie was looking at the defensive roster and saw four other names drafted in the first round with him on this pro bowl team!

the Talking Can 01-25-2013 01:30 PM

'smoke with tamba' added to my bucket list

The_Doctor10 01-25-2013 04:41 PM

In a world where NFL players are on god knows how many meds for pain, concussions, and anything else, going out to strip clubs with guns, getting arrested for beating their women, why the league doesn't just go **** it and simply not test for cannabis is beyond me. What's the worst that would possibly happen?

Bump 01-25-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Doctor10 (Post 9351048)
In a world where NFL players are on god knows how many meds for pain, concussions, and anything else, going out to strip clubs with guns, getting arrested for beating their women, why the league doesn't just go **** it and simply not test for cannabis is beyond me. What's the worst that would possibly happen?

exactly. It would be beneficial to them as well. It's a much better pain reliever than those nasty pills and no harmful side effects. But I just said the reason why its still banned, it's a natural thing that can be made easily and certain big companies would lose some money.

saphojunkie 01-25-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9351078)
exactly. It would be beneficial to them as well. It's a much better pain reliever than those nasty pills and no harmful side effects. But I just said the reason why its still banned, it's a natural thing that can be made easily and certain big companies would lose some money.

I'm not much of a conspiracy or anti-big-brother guy but I 100% believe this.

The_Doctor10 01-25-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9351078)

The legality is almost immaterial. Just don't test for it. All a positive cannabis test does is give your league a black eye and let's jackasses make Ricky Williams jokes for ten years.

No testing for cannabis, no positive test stories, and half the problems of the league disappear overnight.

Hootie 01-25-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9350143)
FTR, I also fully believe that brain trust of posters could run a successful NFL franchise.

:rolleyes:

BossChief 01-25-2013 10:15 PM

You disagree?

Hootie 01-25-2013 10:17 PM

Yes.

The best chance 14 message board posters would have at running an NFL team is simply sniping all of their favorite "experts" like they do already and hoping they get lucky.

Just because you guys watch a little college football and are good at reading articles on the internet doesn't make you qualified to run an NFL franchise.

Thinking so is completely hilarious.

Hootie 01-25-2013 10:19 PM

I will say that it is easier now with the internet and the NFL draft being covered so extensively than it was 20 years ago...because all of the facts find their way to the web one way or another...

but come on, don't be a fool

same thing with your little 'we'd be great on the radio' and 'we'd unreerunize this fan base' schtick...

give me a break. Yes, maybe some of you guys would be better than Nick Athan but that's like saying you have a faster 40 time than Terrance Cody

BossChief 01-25-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9351745)
Yes.

The best chance 14 message board posters would have at running an NFL team is simply sniping all of their favorite "experts" like they do already and hoping they get lucky.

Just because you guys watch a little college football and are good at reading articles on the internet doesn't make you qualified to run an NFL franchise.

Thinking so is completely hilarious.

The teams that fail are the ones that don't play the numbers.

That group would draft quarterbacks like crazy and once there is one in place, start putting the pieces around him to be successful.

I want to be clear...I'm obviously not talking about coaching...just front office.