ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Despite lack of playing time, Stanzi works to improve (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268042)

TheGuardian 12-26-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9241644)
Exactly! Why people are still supporting this kid is beyond me. If he can't beat out Cassel and Quinn he shouldnt have a job.

I dont care how great his hair looks blowing in the wind, while holding a clipboard.:banghead::banghead::banghead::doh!::banghead::banghead::doh!:

Because this board so badly thinks that any QB drafted by us is better than a retread. So far, it's never panned out.

Stanzi has to be ****ing atrocious. End of story.

And I'm trying to remember what idiot that was that talked me into the whole "Quinn got a raw deal and really could be something awesome if given a chance."

who was it?

htismaqe 12-26-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9241663)
Don't worry htis - NOT going to enter this thread & argue how bad stanzi sucks...

I don't even think he should play. I don't care if he plays a down as a Chief. I don't care if he retires.

I'm just pointing out a clear and obvious double standard.

wazu 12-26-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9241383)
I don't want to hear it. He sucks so bad he can't beat out the two pieces of shit we have at QB now.

Yes, and Terrance Copper is a better WR than Steve Breaston.

/RAC

notorious 12-26-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9241669)
I don't even think he should play. I don't care if he plays a down as a Chief. I don't care if he retires.

Cassel and Stanzi are both Pioli guys. Why wouldn't Pioli and Crennel let him play?

ptlyon 12-26-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9241669)

I agree. He shouldn't be thrown to the wolves in denver with a playoff hungry crowd. I love the idea of denver going into the playoffs with an 11 game winning streak.

:rockon:

htismaqe 12-26-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9241678)
Cassel and Stanzi are both Pioli guys. Why wouldn't Pioli and Crennel let him play?

You're assuming they know what a good QB looks like.

ptlyon 12-26-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9241696)

"I'm not a smart man Clark, but I DO know what Tom Brady looks like."

GloryDayz 12-26-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9241667)
I don't think he's getting a fair shake. I'm not sure we can equivocally say whether he's worse than the two in front of him--seriously, do you trust the coaching staff THAT much? why? we've been fed the bullshit all year--'he's not good enough to get playing time.' yet they'll play cassel until they HAVE to pull him?!?

yeah. I don't trust this coaching staff, neither should you. I think the kid has talent, and I'd like to SEE them GIVE him a chance to show said talent. if he flames out, OH NOES, WE'RE GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER GAME!

their handling of stanzi? yet another crime committed by the worst coaching staff/front office in the NFL.

I don't think there's a down side to playing him either. This coaching staff has made so many calls that are questionable at best, that you have to then question almost ever choice they've made. Like you said, what's the worst that could happen, another loss?

htismaqe 12-26-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9241703)
"I'm not a smart man Clark, but I DO know what Tom Brady looks like."

They stuck with Matt Cassel for over 3 years and only benched him when fans started flying banners and giving up their season tickets.

The replaced him with Brady ****ing Quinn.

Tom Brady might as well be a super model because Scott Pioli doesn't have the first clue about QBs.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-26-2012 11:50 AM

THIS IS EXCITING NEWS!

notorious 12-26-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9241696)

I made that point a billion times.

They are desperate. Being a good evaluator of QB has nothing to do with it. Why wouldn't they play Stanzi?

ptlyon 12-26-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9241732)
Tom Brady might as well be a super model because Scott Pioli doesn't have the first clue about QBs.

Thanks for solidifying that stanzi sucks ;)

htismaqe 12-26-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9241740)
I made that point a billion times.

They are desperate. Being a good evaluator of QB has nothing to do with it. Why wouldn't they play Stanzi?

They're not desperate.

Obviously.

Steve Breaston is inactive.

They're still playing petty roster games despite that fact that everybody knows they're getting canned.

htismaqe 12-26-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9241745)
Thanks for solidifying that stanzi sucks ;)

An unknown quantity is just that, an unknown quantity.

ptlyon 12-26-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9241749)
An unknown quantity is just that, an unknown quantity.

Division by zero has the same outcome each & every time