ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News BIG SMILE! New Jersey Nazi Heads Off To Family Court (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273584)

Donger 06-04-2013 03:44 PM

The judge should have done an imitation of Freisler:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aNi5256dhvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief 06-04-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9729096)
I'm not sure that naming your children Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation is an act of loving and caring parenting. They basically doomed those kids to a life of humiliation and difficulty until they can get old enough to change their name legally.

Wha? You think it might be a detriment to their future prospects?
I was assuming they were headed for lucrative careers in the PR biz, or maybe as accountants since I’m sure all the too big to fail banks would be knocking each other over to be the first to hire Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation.

Backwards Masking 06-04-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9728633)

Campbell originally told The Associated Press in 2008 that he named his son after Adolf Hitler because "no one else in the world would have [it]."

LMAO He's got a point.

Rain Man 06-04-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9729186)
Wha? You think it might be a detriment to their future prospects?
I was assuming they were headed for lucrative careers in the PR biz, or maybe as accountants since I’m sure all the too big to fail banks would be knocking each other over to be the first to hire Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation.

I'm sure that colleges will be falling all over themselves to admit these kids, too.

"Okay, let's look at Adolf Hitler's application. Mmm-hmmm. 3.5 GPA, active in the FFA, volunteered at church. Mmm-hmmm. Okay, who's next?"

If the idiot parents want to make a statement they shouldn't damage their children to do it. I notice that they didn't change their own names to reflect their ... beliefs or whatever.

Donger 06-04-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9729199)
I'm sure that colleges will be falling all over themselves to admit these kids, too.

"Okay, let's look at Adolf Hitler's application. Mmm-hmmm. 3.5 GPA, active in the FFA, volunteered at church. Mmm-hmmm. Okay, who's next?"

If the idiot parents want to make a statement they shouldn't damage their children to do it. I notice that they didn't change their own names to reflect their ... beliefs or whatever.

"Yeah, but he can't paint humans worth shit!"

Dayze 06-04-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9729173)
I bet the judge did Nazi that coming at all.

ok, that shit was funny.:thumb:

Prison Bitch 06-04-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9729177)
Abuse and neglect are crimes. What part of "sufficient evidence" are you unable to comprehend?

I'd like to know what "abuse" was committed. If you're going to accept sufficient-evidence on it's face, that's your deal but I'd like a wee bit more color.

The fact they didn't release it, makes me believe it doesn't exist. Because if it did, they'd obviously release it.

Fish 06-04-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9729210)
I'd like to know what "abuse" was committed. If you're going to accept sufficient-evidence on it's face, that's your deal but I'd like a wee bit more color.

The fact they didn't release it, makes me believe it doesn't exist. Because if it did, they'd obviously release it.

:facepalm:

Pitt Gorilla 06-04-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

They would? Why?

Rain Man 06-04-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9729201)

Oh, hey. I just got that.

Dayze 06-04-2013 04:06 PM

so the guy is a moron and idiot. but why did his kids get taken away?

is the name considered abuse by the courts?

Backwards Masking 06-04-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

They can't legally take the kids away because they're neo nazis and named them such and have psychological problems, and even the domestic violence thing....that's between ma and pa.

however they're unemployed and therefore deadbeats. **** deadbeat parents.

gblowfish 06-04-2013 04:09 PM

It's amazing this guy can't find work.....

Backwards Masking 06-04-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9729201)

he shoulda stuck to painting dead people. woulda been more considerably inspired works of art

Rain Man 06-04-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9729223)
so the guy is a moron and idiot. but why did his kids get taken away?

is the name considered abuse by the courts?

I'm as libertarian as anyone around here. Well, maybe not, but I'm pretty libertarian. However, I could buy an argument that these parents are running a cult and these kids are being forced to be part of it. Their behavior is beyond "pleasantly eccentric" or even "weird". It's destructive.