ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Soccer Mom Madame To Reveal Top Level NFL Clients/Execs After Super Bowl (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269472)

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9363259)
Be funny if some "squeaky clean" ****ers like Peyton or Brees were listed....

Don't know about Peyton Manning but Brees, no way.

He's got a hot ass wife and he's always banging her because they have a new kid every year.

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363264)
Robert kraft would be the ultimate WTF since his wife died last year.

She's hurt, but she's willing to garner publicity by revealing it on Dr. Phil's show?

**** that lady.

And doesn't Kraft have like a 23 year old girlfriend now?

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9363268)
And doesn't Kraft have like a 23 year old girlfriend now?

Oh ****, I don't know. He seems like he would be as crooked as they come.

Rain Man 01-29-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9363250)
Prostitution should be legal

It would eliminate that whole complaint about women only earning 70 percent of what men do. Suddenly women would earn 800 percent of what men do. Public buses would be full of men going to work double shifts while women drive their Lamborghinis to the mall. Men would live in tent villages on the edges of the city while women dined in lavish villas. The neighborhoods around Bill Gates' house would all be turned into waiting rooms. Society would completely turn upside down.

Dante84 01-29-2013 08:43 PM

God I hope Scotty boy is on that list.

Ebolapox 01-29-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9363259)
Be funny if some "squeaky clean" ****ers like Peyton or Brees were listed....

errr, peyton manning is apparently a huge manwhore. his wife apparently knows, too... she loves spending his money, though, so it works for them.

Jerm 01-29-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9363286)
errr, peyton manning is apparently a huge manwhore. his wife apparently knows, too... she loves spending his money, though, so it works for them.

What?!?

Holy shit...never heard that before....

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 08:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363272)
Oh ****, I don't know. He seems like he would be as crooked as they come.

Check this shit out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gVEqqrO3PAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClevelandBronco 01-29-2013 08:48 PM

For a sporting woman, this threat isn't very sporting at all.

Jerm 01-29-2013 08:49 PM

**** Bob Kraft...that entire sob story with his wife was a sham IMO...

Hootie 01-29-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9363291)
What?!?

Holy shit...never heard that before....

It's something they allegedly kept under wraps for years in Indy. Apparently his wife is ok with him screwing anything that walks...

Meh. Can't say I blame her. Dudes want to bang...especially rich dudes. Pretty sure Peyton can still love his wife and bang other chicks on the side and if everyone is happy I suppose he's one lucky son of a bitch.

Hootie 01-29-2013 08:50 PM

as much as I think it's cool for old, old dudes to land 23 year old girls..

come the **** on

I'm happy for the rich old man but my christ I consider the 23 year old to be the scum of the earth

money grubbing whores...pretty sure you could land a rich 40 year old and at least it would look a little normal

Jerm 01-29-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9363307)
It's something they allegedly kept under wraps for years in Indy. Apparently his wife is ok with him screwing anything that walks...

Meh. Can't say I blame her. Dudes want to bang...especially rich dudes. Pretty sure Peyton can still love his wife and bang other chicks on the side and if everyone is happy I suppose he's one lucky son of a bitch.

I honestly had never heard that...crazy.

Phil Mickelson was another that surprised me...

Rain Man 01-29-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9363310)
as much as I think it's cool for old, old dudes to land 23 year old girls..

come the **** on

I'm happy for the rich old man but my christ I consider the 23 year old to be the scum of the earth

money grubbing whores...pretty sure you could land a rich 40 year old and at least it would look a little normal

The 60 year old is much closer to death, though. She's making a logical decision.

Hootie 01-29-2013 08:52 PM

Phil is a woman hoarder too?! No way!

Meh. I feel like it should almost be normal, really. Look at famous actors and actresses...you never see them stay together that long. The difference with famous athletes is they normally marry non-famous people...

meaning they get bored, fast...and when vagina throws itself at your (hot vagina) on a daily basis...it's easy for you and me to say "no way! never!" but realistically...come on