ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyson Jackson is having a better season than BJ Raji (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253824)

Sofa King 12-16-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8209042)
Tyson Jackson always will be a bust. PFF sucks because people like Clayton think it has some value. BJ Raji is clearly a better player than Tyson Jackson but people like Clayton will use this one year and try to claim they are equals. It's kind of like the .gif thing that showed Wigemann beating Franklin a few plays to everyone on here it showed how great Wigemann is!

Who the hell is Wigemann?

Hammock Parties 12-16-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8209003)
PFF is awful.

So awful it's used by over 25 percent of the NFL teams.

O.city 12-16-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Tyson Jackson always will be a bust. PFF sucks because people like Clayton think it has some value. BJ Raji is clearly a better player than Tyson Jackson but people like Clayton will use this one year and try to claim they are equals. It's kind of like the .gif thing that showed Wigemann beating Franklin a few plays to everyone on here it showed how great Wigemann is!

So no matter what the guy does he will be abust in your eyes?

I agree he's no Richard Seymour but the guy is in his 3 full season.

Fritz88 12-16-2011 03:46 PM

BJ has almost 180 more snaps..

yeah

HemiEd 12-16-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8209028)
That's fine.

Also who was drafted 4th in that draft? How many game changers were taken in the top 10 that year?

Curry,

IMO, the Packers got the best non QB pick in that draft at 26. I think the jury is still out on all three of the QBs (Sanchez, Stafford, Freeman) but one of them just kicked our ass that was available at 3.

Munson 12-16-2011 03:49 PM

Tyson Jackson was our worst first round pick since Ryan Sims in '02. Even though his play his slightly improved this year, he's still a POS. I honestly can't think of one game where he's made a difference. Hell, he didn't get his first career sack until just recently. He'll never live up to his #3 overall pick.

jd1020 12-16-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8209064)
BJ has almost 180 more snaps..

yeah

157 = Almost a random number like 180?

Garcia Bronco 12-16-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8208935)
Raji is ranked 6th worst at his position (or 78th) and 3rd worst in run defense. He has 9 stops all year, good for 66th at his position.

http://i40.tinypic.com/ruxic3.jpg

Jackson is ranked 10th at his position and 6th in run defense. He has 32 stops, good for 2nd at his position.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ifxxs9.jpg

Does this mean the drafturbators are defeated forever?

Bj can't hear you ove rthe sound of his super Bowl ring

jd1020 12-16-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8209075)
Bj can't hear you ove rthe sound of his super Bowl ring

Aaron Rodgers says you're welcome BJ.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-16-2011 03:51 PM

This makes me feel so much better now.

Fritz88 12-16-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8209074)
157 = Almost a random number like 180?

I wasn't wearing my glasses. LMAO

Still, BJ has way more snaps than Tyson Bust.

BossChief 12-16-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8209023)
Raji was just the runner up pick, Sanchez was the main one.

If we drafted Sanchez, we would be where we are right now (needing to replace the quarterback) and we wouldnt even have a solid defender going forward.

Tyson Jackson isnt some great player by any stretch, but a LDEs MAIN JOB is run defense and he is 6th at his position at that.

I wonder where Sanchez is ranked with other quarterbacks.

For this year alone, Jackson > Sanchez, Raji.
Quote:

Weigmann was one of the best centers in the league again this year, until his weight dropped (as I said would happen well before the year started, even mentioned it last year) around week 9 or 10 and your boy Franklin is still a backup quality player for NO.

Its a shame the coaching staff hasnt done as I thought they would and sat Casey down once his play slipped and played the kid the rest of the way out.

Hudson is gonna be a damn fine center for us.

Deberg_1990 12-16-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8209073)
Tyson Jackson was our worst first round pick since Ryan Sims in '02. Even though his play his slightly improved this year, he's still a POS. I honestly can't think of one game where he's made a difference. Hell, he didn't get his first career sack until just recently. He'll never live up to his #3 overall pick.

Tyjack is worlds better than Ryan Sims.

HemiEd 12-16-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8209073)

I guess accuracy is not your strong suit, he got his second sack recently, not that that is a big difference.

But as many of the more "in the know" posters on here have said, from the minute he was picked, 5 Techs don't get sacks. They eat up blockers and allow the LBers to do their jobs.

Is there a slight chance that Jackson's improved play has helped the LBers improve?

But yeah, #3 as most agree, was too high.

Titty Meat 12-16-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8209088)
If we drafted Sanchez, we would be where we are right now (needing to replace the quarterback) and we wouldnt even have a solid defender going forward.

Tyson Jackson isnt some great player by any stretch, but a LDEs MAIN JOB is run defense and he is 6th at his position at that.

I wonder where Sanchez is ranked with other quarterbacks.

For this year alone, Jackson > Sanchez, Raji.

Weigmann was one of the best centers in the league again this year, until his weight dropped (as I said would happen well before the year started, even mentioned it last year) around week 9 or 10 and your boy Franklin is still a backup quality player for NO.

Its a shame the coaching staff hasnt done as I thought they would and sat Casey down once his play slipped and played the kid the rest of the way out.

Hudson is gonna be a damn fine center for us.

Yes and I argued that it was dumb to sign a guy who can only give you 8 games and stunt the growth of a younger player (I was right). Franklin will be a starter somewhere next year.