ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Floyd Reese (Personnel) Leaving Patriots (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269102)

Buehler445 01-20-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9335189)
See, I think the Patriot way is this:
Luck into the best QB to ever play the position ****ing ever in the 6th round.

All the rest is bullshit. The Pats D has been middle of the road for YEARS. Skill position players have been medicocre for YEARS. The offense has been several different things in the last several years. Holy smokes, they drafted two killer TIGHT ENDS! Betcha Tom can make that work.

It's all Brady. It's not even BB. They've totally changed everything there from the way they play offense, all the players, all the coordinators-but Brady still lights it up however they need him to. Meanwhile, BB's defense has sucked balls since Romeo left-which had more to do with that core of players than anything else.

Ayep. They went and got Welker (good move). The years where he and Moss were together they had elite WRs.

But yeah, other than that it was the Shady Brady show. Bellicheat couldn't even take advantage of Adellius Thomas. Thomas was a BAMF and did a whole lot of not a damn thing in NE.

It's pretty much all fraud save Tom Brady.

Hammock Parties 01-20-2013 02:45 PM

I would enjoy a published work of every nasty comment DeezNutz made about Fat Scott the last 3 years.

Chiefshrink 01-20-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9335189)
See, I think the Patriot way is this:
Luck into the best QB to ever play the position ****ing ever in the 6th round.

All the rest is bullshit. The Pats D has been middle of the road for YEARS. Skill position players have been medicocre for YEARS. The offense has been several different things in the last several years. Holy smokes, they drafted two killer TIGHT ENDS! Betcha Tom can make that work.

It's all Brady. It's not even BB. They've totally changed everything there from the way they play offense, all the players, all the coordinators-but Brady still lights it up however they need him to. Meanwhile, BB's defense has sucked balls since Romeo left-which had more to do with that core of players than anything else.

Oh definitely ! Couldn't agree more. I guess I should have qualified my comments as to just coaching/personnel/strategy moves alone because Bill seems to always have those no-names that can play like Ninkovich/Woodhead etc... and he game plans very well never leaving a stone unturned. But I get your point it is much easier to do all these things when you have the luxury of falling back on a future HOF QB.

bowener 01-20-2013 03:39 PM

And just like that a worthless piece of shit like Pioli will have a multi-million dollar a year job again.

mdchiefsfan 01-20-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9335016)
***** is the errant sperm that gravity is pulling back down the ass crack to reconcile with Brady's ball sack.

:eek: now that's an assimilation!

Buehler445 01-20-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9335702)
Oh definitely ! Couldn't agree more. I guess I should have qualified my comments as to just coaching/personnel/strategy moves alone because Bill seems to always have those no-names that can play like Ninkovich/Woodhead etc... and he game plans very well never leaving a stone unturned. But I get your point it is much easier to do all these things when you have the luxury of falling back on a future HOF QB.

I don't know why teams weren't all over Woodhead, or even why NYJ dumped him. Mindboggling.

Predarat 01-20-2013 03:55 PM

Reese will go for the gold, legally circumvent the cap, it catches up to him then his team gets put in Salary Cap Hell for a few years. Not a bad strategy for a 3-4 window to win it all, but after that you are screwed for a few years.

Hammock Parties 01-20-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9335776)
And just like that a worthless piece of shit like ***** will have a multi-million dollar a year job again.

Could be wrong but I don't think there are any multi-million dollar jobs in front offices outside the GM, and especially not in NE.

Chiefspants 01-20-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9334868)
Varys is headed back to Foxbourough with his tail between his legs.

Varys is much, much more intelligent than Pioli. Scott is more of a Viserys Targaryen.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-20-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9336839)
Varys is much, much more intelligent than *****. Scott is more of a Viserys Targaryen.

Only call him that cause Clark made him a Eunuch and I love some GOT references :)

Ace Gunner 01-20-2013 07:30 PM

the thing is I could care less.