ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I can't stand American women! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273727)

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-11-2013 07:52 AM

My brother travels all over the world. He would agree with the OP exactly to the tee. American women are spoiled and fat. He brought a girlfriend over from the Czech Rep one time and she was smart, thin ,ambitious , could speak 5 languages and new how to raise food and garden. Exactly opposite of the way our women have become.

ct 06-11-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9743546)
I get plenty of compliments thank you very much. These hot chicks said I looked great without a shirt on in one of my pics on Facebook so there lol

And I guess I ruffled a few feathers on here. Many of you are probably married or dating a fat ass American woman:LOL:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9743549)
Holy shit. This is so bad it's almost like a parody.

I was thinking the same thing!

Is your cousin in Croatia named Borat?

All of the American woman love me on the facebook, tell me I am the shizzle, no?

patteeu 06-11-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9743572)
My brother travels all over the world. He would agree with the OP exactly to the tee. American women are spoiled and fat. He brought a girlfriend over from the Czech Rep one time and she was smart, thin ,ambitious , could speak 5 languages and new how to raise food and garden. Exactly opposite of the way our women have become.

The same can be said about American men though too. It comes with the prosperity.

luv 06-11-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9743565)
I WANT WOMAN THAT MAKE LOT OF MONEY AND WANTS TO DATE LOSER AND IS ALSO HOT AND WILL ALSO MAKE ME SANDWICH

Sounds like my ex (minus the having a woman who's hot).

Donger 06-11-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9743531)
Of course hot chicks are full of themselves. Guys drool all over them, do everything for them, etc. No wonder they expect guys to provide for them. You always do. And then guys bitch and complain whenever it becomes expected.

Yes, they are.

At least at the start.

Radar Chief 06-11-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9743565)
I WANT WOMAN THAT MAKE LOT OF MONEY AND WANTS TO DATE LOSER AND IS ALSO HOT AND WILL ALSO MAKE ME SANDWICH

That owns a liquor store and a bass boat, please send pictures of bass boat.

mr. tegu 06-11-2013 08:02 AM

I can't believe women in their late 20's and early 30's want a provider and someone to settle down with. Those self-righteous self-entitled losers.

The ironic thing is that the OP seems incredibly stuck up and entitled himself. /pointing out the obvious.

Dayze 06-11-2013 08:05 AM

I was amazed at how friendly Australian women were. So much so, it was no big deal to approach a hot chick.

maybe Aussiechiefsfan has more info, but when I was there for a week, it was amazingly different.

NewChief 06-11-2013 08:05 AM

Here's the difference:

You can fool European women into thinking you're interesting, adventurous, mysterious, and worth ****ing because you're a foreigner in their land.

American women see through your bullshit.

This coming from someone who had two women (a German and a Brit) follow him back from Europe after I gave them the D on the continent, so I know European women.

Donger 06-11-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9743593)
I was amazed at how friendly Australian women were. So much so, it was no big deal to approach a hot chick.

maybe Aussiechiefsfan has more info, but when I was there for a week, it was amazingly different.

Australian women suffer from premature ejaculation, or so I've heard.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-11-2013 08:06 AM

**** YOU!

BOSTON STRONG!

Donger 06-11-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9743594)
Here's the difference:

You can fool European women into thinking you're interesting, adventurous, mysterious, and worth ****ing because you're a foreigner in their land.

American women see through your bullshit.

This coming from someone who had two women (a German and a Brit) follow him back from Europe after I gave them the D on the continent, so I know European women.

Yep. Just like American women are suckers for a foreigner.

suds79 06-11-2013 08:08 AM

Don't be this guy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CKq0N6OKVy...n+the+club.jpg

jspchief 06-11-2013 08:09 AM

I like to meet women at Dollar General.

Phobia 06-11-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9743594)

I knew you were a teacher. I just didn't know you graded so tough.