ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who is your sworn Chiefsplanet enemy? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118904)

Mile High Mania 07-03-2005 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfDawg
I don't know, are the any steeler or rat fans who frequent this board?

I liked the first two albums from RATT... it still drives me crazy that a band is touring using the RATT name and there's maybe 1 guy from the original 80s band.

Kerberos 07-03-2005 08:05 AM

Sworn Chiefs Planet Enemy??

Anyone that can't take criticism and feels the need to NEG rep bomb that person because they are a childish little bore with nothing better to do.

And the list goes uphill from there.

The things people do for entertainment cause they don't have jobs ... FORCRYINGOUTLOUD.

:D

WolfDawg 07-03-2005 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
I liked the first two albums from RATT... it still drives me crazy that a band is touring using the RATT name and there's maybe 1 guy from the original 80s band.

Never liked RATT they dressed like San fran queers, but I was talking about raven fans.

Simplex3 07-03-2005 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief
I am slowly and covertly waging a war against all of you...

...you just don't know it yet.

No s**t. Can you imagine the lost productivity because of this board? Holy crap.

AustinChief is waging a war against corporate America.

Simplex3 07-03-2005 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania

I knew "they" were touring, but I thought it was the whole band? That's teh sux. I own all of their albums and like most of them (though the last two needed some help).

Yet another reason why I don't bother going to watch bands live. :shake:

JOhn 07-03-2005 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I made peace with all of mine.

That sucks.

I need a new enemy, dammit! :cuss:

Shut up and go stuff your face lard butt

ROFL

RNR 07-03-2005 10:47 AM

Don't really have one as it is hard to have a enemy on a message board. Meme and KCCHIEFSMAN (the waitress guy) in case I called out the wrong username can be a pain in the ass. Much like Logical said gochiefs used to be a pain, however the kid must have got laid as he seems to have changed.

Mr. Laz 07-03-2005 11:36 AM

don't really know anyone well enough to consider them an enemy.

titus/nmt is pretty much an enema ... is that close enough?

Wile_E_Coyote 07-03-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfDawg
I don't know, are the any steeler or rat fans who frequent this board?

finding a decent & tolerable Steeler fan on a message board isn't an easy chore IME

Frazod 07-03-2005 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn
Shut up and go stuff your face lard butt

ROFL

Go blow away you bony bitch. nlm

Taco John 07-03-2005 12:09 PM

No mentions for ole Taco?

Frazod 07-03-2005 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
No mentions for ole Taco?

You're more like an annoying rash that won't go away. :D

Taco John 07-03-2005 12:18 PM

:LOL:

Braincase 07-03-2005 12:44 PM

Insignificant demi-conflicts.

Little do you all know that behind the scenes of ChiefsPlanet, I have been working tirelessly to defeat that evil mastermind, siberian khatru. From his secret lair in the former Soviet state of Georgia, he has been working hard to overthrow western civilization. He is responsible for runaway oil prices, the collapse of the Euro, and the breakup of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

I personally have intervened and prevented him from blowing up the Chunnel, and emotionally manipulating the Bush twins. Currently, he is working on his most diabolical plan yet, the creation of superathletes to destroy all professional sports, by blending the DNA of Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan, and Rich Scanlon with female donors Venus Williams, Jackie Joyner-Kersey and Carrie Finch.

He manufactured evidence against Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson, and successfully placed secret messages on Pink Floyd albums. He was responsible for Anna Nicole's weight loss, and in the process embedded secret recording devices to record intimate conversations with government leaders.

His minions are efforting the overthrow our government, as his lobby is pushing for Ward Churchill to replace Judge O'Conner on the Supreme Court.

Indeed, I have an enemy... and justice shall be served.
Take heed, siberian khatru, your day of reckoning is upon you!

mlyonsd 07-03-2005 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
...and the breakup of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

:eek: Brad Pitt left Jennifer so he could scrag sk?

There's one of those little known facts you'll only find on the planet.