ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What are some things we learned today? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=302135)

SAUTO 09-11-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 12420435)
If Keenan doesn't tear his ACL, Chiefs start the season 0-1

But he did. And the chiefs are 1-0.

lcarus 09-11-2016 06:13 PM

Rivers and Keenan Allen have great chemistry and if that dude could stay healthy they would be a really tough offense to stop.

Tribal Warfare 09-11-2016 06:19 PM

Another issue IMO was the team wasn't totally focused because of the Kaepernick bullshit (Peters throwing up the Black Panther fist and such)

pr_capone 09-11-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12420465)
Meh. The Chiefs started the game without Jamaal and Houston due to knee injuries. If they weren't hurt, what would the score have been?

Agreed. I don't know if I'm just being a grouse about this come from behind win but I am so completely unimpressed with this team and how they played against what is supposed to be the worst team in the division.

Ware was great and 4th quarter Alex Smith was great. Defense couldn't tackle and Peters played his worst pro game. The Smith we had at QB for the majority of this game was lost and panicked at a lot of phantom pressure. 16 seconds left in the half and you punt it away???

I'm not asking for blowouts, I realize this is just game one, and I understand the Chiefs will lose a few games this year. I didn't expect them to look like garbage against a garbage team.

chiefzilla1501 09-11-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12420390)
The march hate is a little premature. That was his first game and he seemed to play pumped up and not fundamental.

Guys tried to make big plays on their own in the running game instead of doing their jobs. It's all about gap responsibility

Not hate. Just acknowledging he didn't play well today.

Chief Roundup 09-11-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 12420435)
If Keenan doesn't tear his ACL, Chiefs start the season 0-1

You haven't been the same since the banner flying.

RINGLEADER 09-11-2016 06:35 PM

Spencer Ware is different from Jamaal Charles but can do everything we need at that position. I may be in the minority, but I want him to keep starting. He is just a punishing player in a way that JC isn't.

pr_capone 09-11-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12420553)
You haven't been the same since the banner flying.

Go **** yourself.

Hows that. Is that a pre-banner or a post-banner type of response?

Halfcan 09-11-2016 06:37 PM

Jones needs to start over Bailey. I like the kids motor.

Poe was getting blasted off the line-should we be worried?

Conley looks much improved.

Alex put this team on his back along with Ware.

Chief Roundup 09-11-2016 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 12420565)
Go **** yourself.

Hows that. Is that a pre-banner or a post-banner type of response?

I see I hit a never. I didn't know you were not self aware of how you have changed.
You seem nice though.

pr_capone 09-11-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12420574)
I see I hit a never. I didn't know you were not self aware of how you have changed.
You seem nice though.

Yeah... since I flew that ****ing thing people love to attribute whatever I do on this board to the banner.

I swear upon everything I hold dear and holy... I wish I had never though of the damn thing and we were still stuck with Pioli and I was just another anonymous poster on this board.

Chief Roundup 09-11-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 12420581)
Yeah... since I flew that ****ing thing people love to attribute whatever I do on this board to the banner.

I swear upon everything I hold dear and holy... I wish I had never though of the damn thing and we were still stuck with Pioli and I was just another anonymous poster on this board.

Hmm the others that were involved don't seem to have the same reaction to things since that point in time.

nychief 09-11-2016 06:43 PM

1. I learned that we sleep walked through the first half.

2. We were slow to adjust.

3. Dee ford isn't our biggest problem in defense.

OldSchool 09-11-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 12420335)
DJ has regressed, and it appears to be largely mental. That sucks.

Do you think that there is a chance that he was filling one gap while expecting March to fill the gap that he left open?

I don't think that a dominant veteran ILB can just fall off like DJ appeared to do today. For all way know, those mistakes could have been because the other ILB didn't fill his responsibility.

pr_capone 09-11-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12420584)
Hmm the others that were involved don't seem to have the same reaction to things since that point in time.

Marty is hardly around and Clay has been banned how many times? (while others definitely helped... the three of us were the primary people behind SOC... not that it ****ing matters)

Same exact thing though. :rolleyes: