ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Babb Destroying Pioli on 610 Right Now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263848)

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8921751)
He should really be ripping Clark Hunt since he is the dufus that hired Pioli in the first place.

Yeah he'll prolly fire Pioli and then hire another cockbag to replace him because he is clueless douche.

This team is going nowhere with Clark in charge. Absolutely nowhere.

Clark hired a popular candidate that A LOT of owners would have hired.

He ****ed it up, pure and simple.

Now we wait to see if he has the balls to fix his mistake/has less arrogance than Peeholey.

Give him a chance.

007 09-17-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8921709)
Why Brady might be able to win a game throw Ricky in and go 0-16 First Pick with a new GM and Coach.

THIS

Tribal Warfare 09-17-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8921759)
Hence my "get a clue" response to Discuss.

The fact that they respond to customers on Twitter like that suggests that they care alot.

and when another rep snidely responded to someone here concerning renewing season tickets when he said until Cassel is gone he's not going to renew.

MGRS13 09-17-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8921769)

Now we wait to see if he has the balls to fix his mistake/has less arrogance than Peeholey.

Give him a chance.

Yep I agree. But if Pioli is allowed to stick around for one more year and does draft a QB in the first he will have bought him self an additional 3 years with Clark

CoMoChief 09-17-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8921694)
At 0-6......Quinn better be the starter.

What will that prove?

If you're expecting different/better results with Quinn under center, you're dead wrong.

Braincase 09-17-2012 04:52 PM

Doesn't matter much when the owner seems to be taking management tips from the Glass family.

Ace Gunner 09-17-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8921759)
Hence my "get a clue" response to Discuss.

The fact that they respond to customers on Twitter like that suggests that they care alot.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LA1gRc7sctI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501 09-17-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8921757)
Okay, they'll care. But what will come of it? It's all flim-flam and fodder unless Clark voices his unequivocal disapproval of what transpired the last 4 weeks.

Well, if I'm an optimist, here's what I see wearing my tinfoil hat.

I thought Pioli in years 1 through 3 was arrogant as shit. When he fired Haley, that was the first time I thought he looked like he got taken down a peg. When Arrowhead Anxiety hit, I noticed a much stronger PR effort. There was a LOT of talk going into the draft from RAC and company about saying Cassel has to prove himself. A LOT of time spent undermining Haley. A lot of time "leaking" information out about coordinators and head coaches in their search. A lot of publicity, buzz, etc.... There was a slight moment when I thought... maybe this whole Arrowhead Anxiety piece took Pioli down a peg. Maybe they get that Cassel isn't fully the answer. And then... suddenly, Arrowhead Anxiety died down, and he became arrogant again. The message went from "Cassel has to prove himself" to "Cassel is the right guy. Period."

If there's any silver lining, I think Pioli is in a hole where he knows he can't just feed us bullshit propaganda about how great Cassel is. This is the first time I feel like he knows his job is in serious, serious jeopardy.

Bowser 09-17-2012 04:55 PM

Clark can't fire Pioli. He's too busy updating his 12 fantasy soccer teams to be bothered.

htismaqe 09-17-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8921769)

Give him a chance.

Yeah, it's hard to blame Clark - Pioli was the most-accomplished executive in the NFL at the time. He was probably the consensus #1 candidate available.

He took a shot and it failed. Time to move on.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8921755)
Dude, please learn what the **** that word means. You stating it over and over doesn't make it true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Dude, read any one of these articles in the link. Wikapedia is a bad source. They aren't telling the whole story.

I just googled workplace psychopaths and you can choose whichever you like.

This is 100% Pioli. If you research, you will understand.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...w=1280&bih=563

htismaqe 09-17-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 8921779)
Yep I agree. But if Pioli is allowed to stick around for one more year and does draft a QB in the first he will have bought him self an additional 3 years with Clark

If he drafts a QB in the first, he probably deserves 3 more years.

He'd be admitting his biggest failure. Finally.

CoMoChief 09-17-2012 04:57 PM

The Hunts are businessmen, and until people stop going to Arrowhead and there are TV blackouts, to where it effects his profit, then Clark Hunt won't do a ****ing thing.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 8921779)

Pioli has absolutely, CONCLUSIVELY proven he does not know SHIT about QBs.

Cassel SUCKS.

Quinn SUCKS.

Stanzi SUCKS.

The only guy who didn't suck?

ORTON. And he's gone.

Bowser 09-17-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8921802)
Yeah, it's hard to blame Clark - Pioli was the most-accomplished executive in the NFL at the time. He was probably the consensus #1 candidate available.

He took a shot and it failed. Time to move on.

Exactly. I know I was excited when he got here, but now we all know that the mythical Patriot Way starts with Tom Brady and ends with Bill Belichick.

And I feel at this point I should give props to Milkman and Dane for being the two (that I can think of) guys around here that were NOT on board with the hire. Milk wanted the guy from Baltimore - DeCosta, maybe? - even before Pioli was rumored to be coming here.