ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hey chiefs fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270927)

tooge 03-09-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9479005)
That is IT! I'll NEVER let you clean my teeth!

(seriously, how weird would that be anyway? :D)

C'mon man. I have chicks that do that shit for me. And I'll make them give you a free one when you come in town! Heh.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-09-2013 12:59 AM

Rah! Rah! Rah! Eat **** Pie.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9479012)
C'mon man. I have chicks that do that shit for me. And I'll make them give you a free one when you come in town! Heh.

As long as there's no anesthesia involved.

I'm a married man and don't trust hot chicks in nurses uniforms when I'm asleep.

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9479001)
Dude, the league year hasn't even started yet. These guys have a philosophy and so far, I like it.

If you have to qualify it with "the league year hasn't started yet", then reserve judgement.

Further, Alex Smith for a 2nd+ and Dunta Robinson who sucked last year is nauseating.

This team was 2-14, and we are giving up picks for cast-offs.

Mother ****ing killing it!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-09-2013 01:02 AM

So far, the best thing about this regime is that it doesn't look to a Diaper Genie bag full of fermenting, Parcells Tree shit diapers for all of its personnel moves.

Someone will write a book years from now that analyzes how Scott ***** was able to con his way into a general manager's job. It makes the Madoff scam look like a crackhead selling magazines.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9479021)
If you have to qualify it with "the league year hasn't started yet", then reserve judgement.

Further, Alex Smith for a 2nd+ and Dunta Robinson who sucked last year is nauseating.

This team was 2-14, and we are giving up picks for cast-offs.

Mother ****ing killing it!!!

The Chiefs gave up draft choices for Dunta?

tooge 03-09-2013 01:04 AM

It's very important to me that you don't wake up with your pants unbuttoned. That I can guarantee. Nothing more.

I've had a bottle of wine dammit, I'm goin to bed.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9479022)
So far, the best thing about this regime is that it doesn't look to a Diaper Genie bag full of fermenting, Parcells Tree shit diapers for all of its personnel moves.

Someone will write a book years from now that analyzes how Scott ***** was able to con his way into a general manager's job. It makes the Madoff scam look like a crackhead selling magazines.

The best thing about this offseason is that in less than two months, the front office has retained the services of its best players who were scheduled for free agency, they've been aggressive in terms of filling huge, gaping holes, and they appear to be leaving no stone unturned when it comes to filling every hole on this roster.

I expect the Free Agency period to be even more frenetic and the draft to be even more crazy. Will it work? No idea. But it's better than sitting on their collective asses, which is exactly what happened from 2009-2012.

Regardless of Alex Smith and Tyson Jackson and Dunta Robinson, I'm excited to see where this team is heading, which is something I haven't been able to truthfully say, in decades.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9479028)
It's very important to me that you don't wake up with your pants unbuttoned. That I can guarantee. Nothing more.

I've had a bottle of wine dammit, I'm goin to bed.

LMAO

'Night, Dude

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9479004)
No, dumbass. they are killing it IMO for resigning a couple of my favorite players back to the team, and for publicly trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. reports are theyre out there and theyre active and I love it

Giving up a valuable pick(s) for Alex Smith is inexcusable.

And signing one of the worst CBs statistically last year is nothing special.

I'm glad they kept Bowe and Albert, but the other moves can be filed under the WTF/Meh categories, respectively.

Cephalic Trauma 03-09-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9479025)
The Chiefs gave up draft choices for Dunta?

Quit nit-picking and make a point.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9479036)
Giving up a valuable pick(s) for Alex Smith is inexcusable.

And signing one of the worst CBs statistically last year is nothing special.

I'm glad they kept Bowe and Albert, but the other moves can be filed under the WTF/Meh categories, respectively.

William Bartee, Eddie Freeman, Junior Siavii, Patrick Surtain, Bernie Pollard, Brandon Flowers, Matt Cassel, Javier Arenas, Rodney Hudson, Jeff Allen.

The Chiefs second round picks since 2000.

Oh, the horror of losing a second round pick. How will they survive it?

Sorter 03-09-2013 01:11 AM

Hey man, you back right off of Rodney. He should have taken over the LG spot permanently after the NE game.

:)

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-09-2013 01:11 AM

The Chiefs are also a god awful franchise. I have a feeling that the Ravens, Giants, and 49ers of late have made better use of said picks.

KurtCobain 03-09-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9479046)
William Bartee, Eddie Freeman, Junior Siavii, Patrick Surtain, Bernie Pollard, Brandon Flowers, Matt Cassel, Javier Arenas, Rodney Hudson, Jeff Allen.

The Chiefs second round picks since 2000.

Oh, the horror of losing a second round pick. How will they survive it?

You forgot mcwelker.