ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports I plan on doing a lot of Drinking Tomorrow Night.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272629)

|Zach| 04-29-2013 07:47 PM

Just drink as much as feels right. Why feel the need to act like you are rushing a fraternity or something?

JoeyChuckles 04-29-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 9644141)
Having someone barf while you are inside them creates a most interesting dichotomy of sensations.

On the one hand you are utterly shocked and repulsed by the act, the smell and the mess.

On the other hand, that shit gets TIGHT son!

So while I did not, I wouldn't judge you if you did.

You're gonna be an all-star here.

SLAG 04-29-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9645045)
Just drink as much as feels right. Why feel the need to act like you are rushing a fraternity or something?

This was my plan all along but the thread was worth it to hear Kiimosabi's tales of woe - I must now go to the 5AM bar

Demonpenz 04-29-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 9645274)
This was my plan all along but the thread was worth it to hear Kiimosabi's tales of woe - I must now go to the 5AM bar

Imagine Jesus is with you at all times.

BigBeauford 04-29-2013 09:12 PM

Drink plenty of water, slam some B vitamins, and perhaps look into oral rehydration mixes heavy on potassium.

ChiefaRoo 04-29-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 9644040)
There's drinking hard, then there's CHICAGO drinking hard.

My advice is drink as much as you can before the 2am bars close, then go home.

Do not under any circumstances go to the 3am bars. Also avoid the 4am bars. And that one 5am bar in Wrigleyville is nothing but trouble, seriously.

That's how you end up going home with a girl that vomits blood mid-coitus. This unfortunately comes from experience.

No s**t? What happened next?

Wildcat2005 04-29-2013 09:41 PM

Wait why would you want to start drinking a day early?

I dont really think you need to "get warmed up"

If you are worried about a hangover follow these tips:

Eat something fatty before you begin your binge drinking
The oils in fatty foods stick to your stomach and slow down the absorption of alcohol into the blood stream

Drink lots and lots of water
Try to drink as much water as alcoholic beverage, it is a good idea to order a glass of water for every drink
You will need to pee a lot, but dehydration is what causes the hangovers

For the morning after:
Eat eggs and bananas, and drink orange juice
Eggs have cysteine, which helps break down toxins in your body quicker
bananas and oj also are supposed to help give you energy to quicker flush the stuff out of your body

Also not sure what you guys are going to drink, but the worst hangovers I had involved hard liquor
If you know you are going to get smashed, prolly want to stick with beer

Kiimo 04-30-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 9645300)
No s**t? What happened next?

:eek: :bolt:

Ran to the bathroom, did the freak-out dance, clean up, collect myself, come out and she's passed out. I can still see her laying there, burned into my mind's eye, cuddled up in her own bloody vomit like a CSI nightmare.

I cleaned up her sheets, cleaned her up, started writing her a note saying what happened. While writing it she (out of the blue) darts up and says,

"Well I've had a lovely time but I should be going now" and then tries to walk away by walking into her linen closet.

I went over and took her hand and led her back to her couch like, "Now now you're never going to get into Narnia with no clothes on"

Then she passed out again on the couch. I flipped her over so she didn't choke in her sleep and I finished the note. To my recollection it went...

"Good morning, my name is Kiimosabi. We had some sex, with protection, no finish. You threw up some blood. You should probably get that looked at. Welp."

I heard through the grapevine later on that she was a ballet dancer with a bad bulimia habit.

I bet you never knew eating disorders could be so hot. I apologize for your work boner.

Nzoner 04-30-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9645045)
Just drink as much as feels right.

Therein lies my biggest challenge,because it all feels right.

tooge 04-30-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 9646424)

Ran to the bathroom, did the freak-out dance, clean up, collect myself, come out and she's passed out. I can still see her laying there, burned into my mind's eye, cuddled up in her own bloody vomit like a CSI nightmare.

I cleaned up her sheets, cleaned her up, started writing her a note saying what happened. While writing it she (out of the blue) darts up and says,

"Well I've had a lovely time but I should be going now" and then tries to walk away by walking into her linen closet.

I went over and took her hand and led her back to her couch like, "Now now you're never going to get into Narnia with no clothes on"

Then she passed out again on the couch. I flipped her over so she didn't choke in her sleep and I finished the note. To my recollection it went...

"Good morning, my name is Kiimosabi. We had some sex, with protection, no finish. You threw up some blood. You should probably get that looked at. Welp."

I heard through the grapevine later on that she was a ballet dancer with a bad bulimia habit.

I bet you never knew eating disorders could be so hot. I apologize for your work boner.

"we had some sex, with protection, no finish. You passed out. Then finish"

BlackHelicopters 04-30-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9646494)
"we had some sex, with protection, no finish. You passed out. Then finish"

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

BlackHelicopters 04-30-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Just use your real name, Tucker.

Rausch 04-30-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9646450)
Therein lies my biggest challenge,because it all feels right.

That's why you have a wife. They're like drinking spotters.

Saul Good 04-30-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

She was probably pretty embarrassed the next morning when she realized that she slept with an Asian dude who spoke broken English.

Simply Red 04-30-2013 06:51 PM

I don't drink.