ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music Britney goes electro. And it's amazing... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276905)

NewChief 10-01-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10039591)
there is nothing catchy about that song. it sounds like some chick singing to people snapping their fingers. Maybe its in, maybe its cool, but you cant do anything with that song. cant head bang cant dance to it, cant work out to it, cant even relax while driving and just chill out. lol i dunno what your supposed with that song.

You're insane. That song is the shit. I'll post a video of me later dancing to it and show you how it's done. And I bet in a month, that ear worm will be ringing in your head.

tk13 10-01-2013 09:35 PM

I actually have to agree. I don't hate the song but I don't understand why Royals has become such a popular song. Well not that it's popular... but the fact EVERYONE loves it and is raving about it like it's THE song right now.

Frazod 10-01-2013 09:35 PM

She looks great. Sounds great if it's muted and I'm listening to something that doesn't suck ass.

Baby Lee 10-01-2013 09:36 PM

I did chuckle when, as she bleated out the 'better work bitch' refrain, she's standing still and hefting her ENTIRE HAND over her head!!!

GordonGekko 10-01-2013 09:37 PM

Damn, time machine or something.

She looks like she did back in '99.

NewChief 10-01-2013 09:38 PM

I don't see how people can't see the appeal of "Royals." The first time I heard it, I said, "Oh. This is going to replace 'Blurred Lines' as the hot song." Jesus. I really don't see how you can't see the appeal of that song. It's catchy as hell and has a cool vibe.

Bambi 10-01-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10039613)
I did chuckle when, as she bleated out the 'better work bitch' refrain, she's standing still and hefting her ENTIRE HAND over her head!!!

That is going to be THE MOVE this fall club season.

Bambi 10-01-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10039618)
Damn, time machine or something.

She looks like she did back in '99.

I know. It's like they photoshopped the entire video.

Video is great by the way. I like the girls blowing up.

Ceej 10-01-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10039515)
Good 4 on the floor bassline, but it doesn't feel particularly current. Feels like two years ago. Things are going to a more minimalist feel, imo. This, to me, is much more representative of what is "cool" in pop right now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nlcIKh6sBtc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That song is awesome.

listopencil 10-01-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Good 4 on the floor bassline, but it doesn't feel particularly current. Feels like two years ago. Things are going to a more minimalist feel, imo. This, to me, is much more representative of what is "cool" in pop right now:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nlcIKh6sBtc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

OK. That didn't suck.

Tombstone RJ 10-01-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nlcIKh6sBtc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yah, this beats the hell out of the Brittney song. Every once in a while New Zealand cranks out some good sounds... if this chick can prove to be more than a one hit wonder that would be nice but we shall see. not really impressed with the lyrics but it's a catchy toon, nice sound.

Ceej 10-01-2013 09:44 PM

Amazing?? LMAO

I couldn't even finish it. Yuck.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-01-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10039450)
yeah, so she can leave millions on the table. Sounds like a plan. also, thats not ****ing autotune either. she may use something for part of the song, but most of it sounds like her. autotune sounds way different.

You obviously don't know anything about autotune. It has multiple uses: one is pitch correction to make hacks like Katy Perry sound normal; the other is the reverb effect used by the likes of T-Pain. This song utilizes both.

Britney has been autotuned for the past decade.

NewChief 10-01-2013 09:45 PM

This just came up in my facebook feed by a very confused former student who is a drag queen:

Quote:

i may be gay but the new britney spears video made me question my sexuality.....#yes #mama
And that's pretty much the target audience.

SCTrojan 10-01-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10039442)
Ive had hotter....

And she's pretty average compared to the women where I live.