ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Are girls as gross as guys? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284671)

BucEyedPea 06-28-2014 12:05 PM

Well, this is why feminists have sought equality with men.

Oh and men gossip just as much as men. Some of them are even worse.

BucEyedPea 06-28-2014 12:10 PM

BTW, the dirtiest part of the body is inside the mouth. Yet, both sexes French kiss.

Prison Bitch 06-28-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 10720139)
A fellow fraternity man! Which fraternity?

To the OP: Really? Digging in an ear grosses you out? You must have never watched your wife give birth vaginally. That's when it gets real. After that, it takes a lot to surprise you.

Sig Ep.

Vaginal birth isn't gross per se, it's just a natural body function. No different than watching a surgery.

Chief Roundup 06-28-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 10720477)

If you don't think women masturbate in all kinds of places and ways you don't know women very well.

Chief Roundup 06-28-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10720533)

Well yeah of course they are and yes some men are worse than others. :D

srvy 06-28-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10720533)

This is BS men get together and talk about sports, fishing, hunting and look at the tits on her. Or check out the waitress ass as she glides buy.

Women have a night out then proceed to to talk all next day about the friend they call friends.

Ever sit in a minute or 2 at the old hens section at a family get together its brutal. Men will sit around and talk a project they are working on in there workshop. Or there man cave.

srvy 06-28-2014 02:03 PM

Woman have no Idea what men talk about, because they close their ears to anything we have to say. If it doesn't come out the mouth of Oprah it cant be right.

Is there any TV show that accurately portrays men? I dont know any men that act like what I see. According to TV we are all bumbling idiots. Why because its only group Hollywood can get away with that shit without being put on the hotseat.

eDave 06-28-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10720327)
Who's Kimble?

Eh, It's a fraternity challenge to see if anyone in this thread was in my fraternity. Delta Chi. NWMSU

Why Not? 06-28-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10720788)
Woman have no Idea what men talk about, because they close their ears to anything we have to say. If it doesn't come out the mouth of Oprah it cant be right.

Is there any TV show that accurately portrays men? I dont know any men that act like what I see. According to TV we are all bumbling idiots. Why because its only group Hollywood can get away with that shit without being put on the hotseat.

I am accurately portrayed in 24. My ass kicking skills are Jack Bauer like.

Discuss Thrower 06-28-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10720789)
Eh, It's a fraternity challenge to see if anyone in this thread was in my fraternity. Delta Chi. NWMSU

Interesting.

Pepe Silvia 06-28-2014 02:14 PM

They burp,fart,and shit don't they?

TLO 06-28-2014 03:48 PM

Vaginal odor.

BlackHelicopters 06-28-2014 03:51 PM

Feminine itch

BucEyedPea 06-28-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10720776)
This is BS men get together and talk about sports, fishing, hunting and look at the tits on her. Or check out the waitress ass as she glides buy.

Women have a night out then proceed to to talk all next day about the friend they call friends.

Ever sit in a minute or 2 at the old hens section at a family get together its brutal. Men will sit around and talk a project they are working on in there workshop. Or there man cave.

Well, I've shared coed living conditions ... and men do gossip. I was surprised. Tho, another guy I said that around, said the nature of a woman's gossip has different quality--whatever that means.

Anyong Bluth 06-28-2014 06:01 PM

How women treat one another has been a root cause for a tremendous amount of men ending up in a "lucky" situation. Sexism has got nothing on the societal effects in comparison of how women treat one another by a wide margin!

Woman, in general, are drawn to drama like a moth to the flame. Some instigate it more, but it is more the exception than the norm to find a girl who doesn't thrive in encircling themselves in something to fixate upon, and thus gossip about. The inverse is true of men. Being the more pragmatic of the sexes, but it doesn't fully exclude all men, as there's definitely a segment of men who are prone to dish in gossip and such.

Girls in general are definitely grosser, per se, but as mentioned previously, much more discrete about it.

By the way, if your girl never farts around you, it just means as soon as she knows you're asleep, she's unleashing it all in full force as you are probably slumbering beside her- possibly spooning, and taking the full brunt of the assault.