ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   12.04.05 - Broncos @ Chiefs - Full Game - TORRENT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130541)

Hammock Parties 12-07-2005 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan
I guess no one is seeding now? Was hoping to get the full game for my trip back to US Friday. Oh well...

There is currently only one seed, DRU. No one else has finished downloading the full thing.

Several people are at 70 percent so tonight we should have some seeds.

007 12-07-2005 08:44 AM

According to my stats there should be at least 2 seeders out there now but there are not any seeding. I assume one of them would naturally be DRU. He is rightfully expecting the other person to continue seeding.

Where that person is? Anyones guess. I plan to keep my going so I hope the rest of you plan to also

Hammock Parties 12-07-2005 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
According to my stats there should be at least 2 seeders out there now but there are not any seeding. I assume one of them would naturally be DRU. He is rightfully expecting the other person to continue seeding.

Where that person is? Anyones guess. I plan to keep my going so I hope the rest of you plan to also

I'm not sure why it's showing two seeders. No one has completed the torrent. Maybe DRU knows.

Right now 11 people are at 70 percent or better...I'm going to be calling out the ****s who don't seed if we have less than 10 seeders tonight.

007 12-07-2005 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
I'm not sure why it's showing two seeders. No one has completed the torrent. Maybe DRU knows.

Right now 11 people are at 70 percent or better...I'm going to be calling out the ****s who don't seed if we have less than 10 seeders tonight.

I am using Azureus. It shows 2 completed torrents out there and niether are online at this time. I would never call out DRU since he already did his time and then some. The other person needs to put their seed out there though.

Complete agreement with you on tonight though. I hope we see at least 8 seeders. I am at 74% still showing anywhere from 8 hours to 18 hours and my upload is twice as fast as my download rate right now. This is the only torrent I have running at the time too.

Hammock Parties 12-07-2005 09:17 AM

Quote:

I am using Azureus. It shows 2 completed torrents out there and niether are online at this time. I

Azureus is reporting it incorrectly. I have the same thing.

If you go and look at DRU's tracker, NO ONE has completed the torrent.

DRU is the only seed.

Reerun_KC 12-07-2005 09:20 AM

I will seed it for a couple of days to help along...

007 12-07-2005 09:29 AM

Quote:

Azureus is reporting it incorrectly. I have the same thing.

If you go and look at DRU's tracker, NO ONE has completed the torrent.

DRU is the only seed.

This is strange then GC. I just pulled up DRUs tracker and it shows me 2 seeds out there with 40 peers. Which is exactly what Azureus is reporting for me.

Hammock Parties 12-07-2005 09:30 AM

Quote:

This is strange then GC. I just pulled up DRUs tracker and it shows me 2 seeds out there with 40 peers. Which is exactly what Azureus is reporting for me.

Yes, I know. The tracker also says no one has completed the torrent.

And if you look at your "swarm" tab on Azureus, you'll also see only one seed.

kepp 12-07-2005 09:40 AM

I was at about 72% as of this morning so I should be seeding by this evening. I'll let it seed for the rest of the week like i did with the Pats game.

BTW, DRU, can I ask what hardware/software you use to do the capturing?

007 12-07-2005 10:06 AM

Quote:

Yes, I know. The tracker also says no one has completed the torrent.

And if you look at your "swarm" tab on Azureus, you'll also see only one seed.

OK, OK, I give GC. LOL ROFL

Just want to get this thing done. :banghead::banghead:Those stats are confusing anyway. I just don't understand why it shows 2 seeds if nobody has finished.

Hammock Parties 12-07-2005 10:07 AM

Quote:

I just don't understand why it shows 2 seeds if nobody has finished.

Me neither. :shrug:

007 12-07-2005 01:13 PM

Now it shows 3 seeds with 1 active and still no completes. Too wierd.

Bob Dole 12-07-2005 01:24 PM

Bob Dole's still has not finished... 82.62% complete.

DRU 12-07-2005 01:33 PM

I really have no idea why it's showing 2 seeds right now. I'm the only one who's seeding because nobody has completed the download yet. Looks like some people should finish up today, though.

007 12-07-2005 03:47 PM

Hey DRU, I am having a hell of a time trying to get the Chiefs Raiders video to copy to a DVD-R. I have tried using the windows copy and nero 6 and neither one accepts it. What program do you use?