ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Panhandlers at McDonalds (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276656)

Bowser 09-25-2013 03:32 PM

I ran into the "HEY MAN, we're broke down here and just need a dollar to get gas to make it to my uncle's place so I can go see my cousin in the hospital can you help us out?" guy at QuikTrip last week. I literally laughed and drove away.

Iowanian 09-25-2013 03:35 PM

I think next time I'll ask them for money when they walk up to the truck before they ask....

"hey man, how's it going...do you have $25 I could borrow because the price of .45 auto rounds has gone through the roof and I only have these 10+1 left.

Titty Meat 09-25-2013 03:38 PM

The one on broadway always seems to attract the bums

Consistent1 09-25-2013 03:40 PM

Chicago is awful to deal with.

KCUnited 09-25-2013 03:46 PM

The ones that piss me off the most are the kids and their ****ing sports team crap camped out in front of the grocery store asking for money. I mean, jesus.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-25-2013 03:48 PM

Can't stand beggars. The last one that asked me for money I beat his ass and took his wallet, left him lying in a pool of blood. After I left I started feeling bad and realized I'd taken out my frustrations from a bad day at work and he was the recipient so I drove around the block and he was just rolling over and staggering to get up with blood running down his face .

I gave him his wallet back and told him I had job opening on my farm. He said he was unable to work because he was a disabled vet. I said get in my truck . We'll put your wheelchair in the back. I took him to the farm and rolled him into my collection room. He turned out to be a real solid worker. I've gone from 300 bags a week to 500-600. Of course he works 7 days a week. I let him out to roll around the farm every year on MLKs birthday.

BlackHelicopters 09-25-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10019083)
Can't stand beggars. The last one that asked me for money I beat his ass and took his wallet, left him lying in a pool of blood. After I left I started feeling bad and realized I'd taken out my frustrations from a bad day at work and he was the recipient so I drove around the block and he was just rolling over and staggering to get up with blood running down his face .

I gave him his wallet back and told him I had job opening on my farm. He said he was unable to work because he was a disabled vet. I said get in my truck . We'll put your wheelchair in the back. I took him to the farm and rolled him into my collection room. He turned out to be a real solid worker. I've gone from 300 bags a week to 500-600. Of course he works 7 days a week. I let him out to roll around the farm every year on MLKs birthday.

LMAO

demonhero 09-25-2013 03:55 PM

tough shit for them. They can go take a long walk and find a job fertilizing some farmers crops. Saw this shit at a Walmart near Arlington Texas. Dam younger mexican lady standing outside Walmart with a cardboard sign saying need money for 4 kids.

siberian khatru 09-25-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10019029)
I ran into the "HEY MAN, we're broke down here and just need a dollar to get gas to make it to my uncle's place so I can go see my cousin in the hospital can you help us out?" guy at QuikTrip last week. I literally laughed and drove away.

I got one of those in the parking lot of a grocery store a couple of months ago. Young guy and his girlfriend. I rolled my eyes and was like, man, that is the OLDEST one in the book. Try something different.

Buehler445 09-25-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhero (Post 10019105)
tough shit for them. They can go take a long walk and find a job fertilizing some farmers crops. Saw this shit at a Walmart near Arlington Texas. Dam younger mexican lady standing outside Walmart with a cardboard sign saying need money for 4 kids.

I'm not letting any bum drive my rig.

Consistent1 09-25-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhero (Post 10019105)

I have never understood the holding signs shit. Just say some chick doing it this morning at the edge of a Wal Mart strip mall.

Seriously try to at least scam somebody in a shifty, thought out, way.

big nasty kcnut 09-25-2013 05:41 PM

Hell anyone see that 60 minutes report about people pretending to be homeless and they make over 50,000 a year doing it.

Yep, that's 50k tax free.

Mike in SW-MO 09-25-2013 05:42 PM

Pulling out of Taco Hell the other night, a stumbling drunk blonde staggers across the driveway in front of my truck. Before I could check traffic and pull out, she crossed to my passenger side door and pulled it open like she was going to climb in.

I told her no like I was commanding the dog and she pulled up short. Gave me a look I guess used to be endearing at some time and said I'm hungry. I said "I'm sorry."

She stared at me in confusion for probably 30 seconds while I tried to decide if I needed to shut off the engine and go around and close the door and if some kind of physical altercation would ensue. Would I wind up in jail because my automatic locks weren't quick enough? Then she closed the door and I peeled out of there.

Very weird people.

Hammock Parties 09-25-2013 05:42 PM

you couldn't even ask for a beej?

lcarus 09-25-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10019029)

I've had that exact same bullshit story at QT. From a lady that was obviously strung out on crack.