ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Knile Davis Injury Update: Strained Knee (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280462)

Mr_Tomahawk 01-08-2014 08:06 AM

ProFootballTalk‏@ProFootballTalk10m
Knile Davis fractured his fibula against the Colts http://wp.me/p14QSB-9nMk

BlackHelicopters 01-08-2014 09:53 AM

Knile seems as if he. Will be ok. Good news.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-08-2014 03:53 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/01/08...ome-dirty.html

Colts are dirty

TEX 01-08-2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10355836)

I was SCREAMING at the TV when I saw that shit. Knile was down and a dude (52) comes in LATE and tries to rip his head off. Another dude kicks him and other ref is RIGHT there. No PF or anything.

chefsos 01-08-2014 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10356064)
I was SCREAMING at the TV when I saw that shit. Knile was down and a dude (52) comes in LATE and tries to rip his head off. Another dude kicks him and other ref is RIGHT there. No PF or anything.

For a moment, when I saw that scrum, I thought he'd fumbled. Turns out a man with a broken leg was getting cheap-shotted.

Ex-Chief Erik Walden, ladies and gentlemen.

Easy 6 01-08-2014 05:42 PM

I somehow missed that kick... what, no flag?

As if we needed another reason to hate these pukes, then here comes this... I know, I know the retaliator always gets flagged, but really cant say I appreciate Shermans halfassed reaction... "hey I'm mad!, oh you dont care? welp sorry then!"

I just gained a new level of respect for Jeff Allen... sometimes you GOTTA be a nasty mfer in the NFL, sometimes it needs to be an eye for an eye... kick my injured teammate? Then I'm gonna get your ass by hook or by crook, buddy.

Been preaching this for YEARS here... this team has no FIGHTING SPIRIT, no BADASS IDENTITY... through all of the coaches, through all of it. We always seem to be the team that lets shit like this slide without a ruckus and it always gives the other teams power and weakens ours IMO... "oh, we can push these guys around, good"

If I had my way, we'd have five Olin Kreutz on this line... mean, nasty brawlers who arent having that shit, they would take a few penalties but this kinda thing would be rare.

I hope the Pats just beat the ever loving dogshit out of these Amish Mafia mfers.

gohogs14 01-08-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 10354717)
That's a pretty strong ligament in Davis' knee if it broke the bone instead of shredding away from it.

If that's what happened...I'm not a doctor.

Well he should be used to this by now...broke his collarbone 3 times in high school...broke his ankle at arkansas...now this. Bad luck.

Easy 6 01-08-2014 06:37 PM

Yeeesh... apathy > outrage

It wasnt some full on smash, but that kinda thing needs addressing, this wasnt just some meaningless game.

philfree 01-24-2014 09:07 AM

Kansas City Chiefs:
1/24: The Chiefs will look to add another running back in free agency or the middle rounds of the draft because they believe Knile Davis won't be ready for the start of the season, according to a Chiefs source.

Saw this on Walter Football.

BlackHelicopters 01-24-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 10390753)
Kansas City Chiefs:
1/24: The Chiefs will look to add another running back in free agency or the middle rounds of the draft because they believe Knile Davis won't be ready for the start of the season, according to a Chiefs source.

Saw this on Walter Football.

Terrific

ChiTown 01-24-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 10390780)
Terrific

fuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dante84 01-24-2014 09:18 AM

Most bone breaks are 6-8 weeks, no? We are already like 3 weeks in, so it should be healed in a month, mid march at the latest!

Strange report...

TEX 01-24-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10390786)
Most bone breaks are 6-8 weeks, no? We are already like 3 weeks in, so it should be healed in a month, mid march at the latest!

Strange report...

Not really that strange when you consider that Davis saw significant playing time for 2 games and got hurt. He was often injured in college too so Id certainly look into an alternative plan before there's a problem.

ChiTown 01-24-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10390804)
Not really that strange when you consider that Davis saw significant playing time for 2 games and got hurt. He was often injured in college too so Id certainly look into an alternative plan before there's a problem.

This.

Pretty much knew he was made of sugar in college. He's a talent, but he gets hurt A LOT! Does us no good to think we are good with just JC and Knile. Gray is totally meh, so getting a RB in rounds 3-5 is a no brainer

Dante84 01-24-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10390817)
This.

Pretty much knew he was made of sugar in college. He's a talent, but he gets hurt A LOT! Does us no good to think we are good with just JC and Knile. Gray is totally meh, so getting a RB in rounds 3-5 is a no brainer

You don't think we have 4 needs higher than our backup's backup at RB?

Corner, Safety, WR x2, a healthy TE, Tackle...

Maybe we get some spots filled in FA and address it, but a 3rd RB isnt a huge priority in my eyes, at least not this year.

*Unless Knile is really ****ed. In which case, yeah, we need a backup.