ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs UDFA's. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283608)

mdchiefsfan 05-11-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 10622746)
Dorsey is just going to scout teams like the Seahawks and 49ers during the preseason and work his magic again

I will not be surprised to see us grab a WR or two that gets the boot after all these WRs were drafted.

OldSchool 05-11-2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10623314)
So, are any of these guys worth a shit?

Albert Wilson: Great drive and the pure athletic ability to make it at least as a special teamer in his first year. He can be a #4 deep threat as a rookie with 4.3-4.4 wheels. Very similar player to Bruce Ellington in this draft and TY Hilton/Cobb in terms of measurables and playing style. Shot to make it because we have a pretty weak WR core with Bowe, Avery, and Jenkins being the only locks to make the team.

Daniel Sorensen: Great size and measurables for a safety, smart kid. He has great acceleration but only ok speed overall. We need a 4th safety and he has as good a shot to make it as any.

CoMoChief 05-11-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 10622747)
I don't know, I think the Bears are a pretty good landing spot too.

hmmm where do I want to live, Chicago or KC, hmmmm

personally I would hate to live in CHI.

great vaca spot if you like big cities, lots to do.

But I couldn't live there.

OldSchool 05-11-2014 02:36 PM

If I were a UDFA I would do my best to go play at a place where there is very little to no income tax. Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Dallas are all places where you can likely go and have a real shot at making the roster. Other options are Houston and Seattle but it'll be tougher to make those rosters than the others that I mentioned before.

Easy 6 05-11-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10623508)
personally I would hate to live in CHI.

great vaca spot if you like big cities, lots to do.

But I couldn't live there.

Same here, KC is a much more "manageable" city... the sprawl of a town like Chicago just turns me off.

I prefer the smaller cities like KC, St, Louis etc.

The Franchise 05-11-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 10623484)
I'm calling this now, they just found their future starter in the UDFA market with C jones.

If i remember correctly. ..they drafted Jon Bostic last year as well.

CoMoChief 05-11-2014 02:55 PM

WR-Albert Wilson
S-Daniel Sorenson
DL-Kona Schwenke
C-Cole Pensick

keg in kc 05-11-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10623555)
If i remember correctly. ..they drafted Jon Bostic last year as well.

They've supposedly moved him out to the strong side spot. I don't know how much Williams has left in the tank, which is why I'm thinking it's a good spot for Jones to land.

CoMoChief 05-11-2014 03:04 PM

Is there a list of all of the UDFA signings?

Saccopoo 05-11-2014 03:56 PM

Sorensen and Wilson have as much of a shot to make this team as any of the draft picks, maybe more so as they are at positions that represent the weakest spots on the roster outside of the offensive line.

As OldSchool said, Sorensen has tremendous turn and burst capabilities which translates well to what a safety does/covers. He has really quick feet, nails his cuts/plants, and has fluid hips. He's smart, instinctive and fundamentally sound. He's already an upgrade to the dog shit we had on the field last year in Lewis and Robinson. He ran a 4.54 on his Pro Day and upgraded his broad jump by 10". I would have been happy with him as our 5th or 6th round pick.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ideL2XCFgEs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1p7nij" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1p7nij_draft-preview-daniel-sorensen_sport" target="_blank">Draft Preview: Daniel Sorensen</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/FOX_Sports_Interactive" target="_blank">FOX_Sports_Interactive</a></i>

Wilson looks to have as much in the way of measurables and production as a lot of guys taken in the draft. (Just another one of those dudes who was running a 4.4 something with a 37"+ vertical in this draft.) Very good returner as well. Thick, compact frame. Looks to have good field awareness. Guys wanting a Josh Huff, Bruce Ellington, Robert Herron type player should be happy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QrgDNCZ0FOU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RB_agajVwio?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84 05-11-2014 06:51 PM

Just saw we are bringing Marcus Davis into camp?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g2eFvci1A2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84 05-11-2014 06:51 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xGlTKJ5kmUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84 05-11-2014 06:53 PM

"Why Marcus Davis is the Perfect Late Round Steal"

SAUTO 05-11-2014 06:58 PM

Where are you seeing that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6 05-11-2014 07:03 PM

ALWAYS found Tabitha Sorenson incredibly hot, sign her up and lets roll.