ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football What happens if the Colts get Luck? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251142)

Donger 10-10-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7983637)
If you could choose between the two who would you rather see get Luck: Indy or Denver?

Why would Denver take Luck? They have Tebow.

Dr. Gigglepants 10-10-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 7983639)
Rodgers sat for 3. Really ****ed his career up didn't it?

I didn't mean it would **** his career up, just that they would be wasting him. Also, Rodgers wasn't even close to this hyped coming out of college. Shit, he slid to 25 or 26, he wasn't hyped as a franchise changer from day 1 like Luck is.

If anything, it looks like the 3 years helped Rodgers.

Pitt Gorilla 10-10-2011 11:24 AM

It is interesting that the Packers didn't have to suck to draft a franchise QB in the first round. Who is this (coming draft) year's Rogers?

Okie_Apparition 10-10-2011 11:24 AM

I feel sorry for any rookie QB to end up in Miami. That place is a mess. Then again knowing they can have Luck may bring in a top notch coaching staff

jd1020 10-10-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 7983643)
I didn't mean it would **** his career up, just that they would be wasting him. Also, Rodgers wasn't even close to this hyped coming out of college. Shit, he slid to 25 or 26, he wasn't hyped as a franchise changer from day 1 like Luck is.

Who cares what Rodgers hype was before the draft? How's he doing now?

Are you going to sit here and say that because Luck is so hyped up that he's going to come in and be as good or better than Aaron Rodgers?

vailpass 10-10-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7983638)
Is this a serious question?

Yes. I've seen people here absolutely lamenting the prospect of Indy getting Luck and ruling the roost for 12 more years. I wondered if those same KC fans would rather see Denver get Luck.

Dr. Gigglepants 10-10-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7983641)
Why would Denver take Luck? They have Tebow.

Luck and Tebow on the field at the same time??!

http://www.funnyqanda.com/images/boom-headshot.jpg

vailpass 10-10-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 7983643)

The depth of your football knowledge is simpy immeasurable. Tell us more.

jd1020 10-10-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7983651)
Yes. I've seen people here absolutely lamenting the prospect of Indy getting Luck and ruling the roost for 12 more years. I wondered if those same KC fans would rather see Denver get Luck.

Why would you rather see Luck in your own division? Ignorant.

Brock 10-10-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

That's a pretty stupid thing to wonder about. Would you rather see New England get another great QB, or Oakland?

KCrockaholic 10-10-2011 11:27 AM

I would absolutely HATE if Luck went to Indy. Nothing would piss me off more.......

If I had my way, I'd have Luck end up in either Miami or Minnesota. I could at least stand to see him on those teams. I'm still disappointed that we wont be getting him.

I'm serious, trade away the entire 2012 draft for Luck if we have to.

Pants 10-10-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

As much as it would suck to see him go to Indy, it doesn't even compare to the worst case scenario of Denver getting Luck.

KCrockaholic 10-10-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 7983645)
It is interesting that the Packers didn't have to suck to draft a franchise QB in the first round. Who is this (coming draft) year's Rogers?

Foles or Barkley?

I assume Landry Jones is the 2nd QB taken though.

Dr. Gigglepants 10-10-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 7983649)
Who cares what Rodgers hype was before the draft? How's he doing now?

Are you going to sit here and say that because Luck is so hyped up that he's going to come in and be as good or better than Aaron Rodgers?

Are you going to sit here and pretend that the general feeling all over this board is that he isn't? People aren't even arguing that fact anymore. It's a law of nature at this point.

All I am really saying ITT, is that the thought would cross their mind. That is all, throw the world at them and they will at least hesitate for 2.5 seconds before they say no. That is all, it was never meant to be a who is better type of argument.

jd1020 10-10-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 7983666)
Foles or Barkley?

I assume Landry Jones is the 2nd QB taken though.

Foles isn't a first round projection so it would have to either be Jones or Barkley.