ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Arrowhead Atmosphere Yesterday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105328)

Dartgod 11-29-2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
I almost swung by; maybe I'll try the Denver game....if that's okay. :)

It's public property, I can't stop you. ;)

Saulbadguy 11-29-2004 11:24 AM

Quote:

"Better" or just more optimistic? :hmmm:

Drunker.

Mr. Kotter 11-29-2004 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I'll be there for the Denver game. It would be nice to see the lot of you before the offseason.

I agree; we can drown our sorrows....and think up some catchy sarcastic cheers.... :hmmm:

:banghead:

Mr. Kotter 11-29-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Drunker.

Not with a five-six hour (turned 8 hour, due to snow) drive....no beer for me yesterday. :shake:

Saulbadguy 11-29-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Not with a five-six hour (turned 8 hour, due to snow) drive....no beer for me yesterday. :shake:

I meant the "good" fans.

RNR 11-29-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
It's public property, I can't stop you. ;)

How else does a Oakland fan get away with showing up there :hmmm:

BigRedChief 11-29-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

As far as that kind of atmosphere...yup. I patted the guy on the shoulder in front of me, and said "Oops...sorry for tackling you!". Mainly all the sarcastic and rude comments were directed towards Carl.

ROFLROFL Rep, funny chit man.

Phobia 11-29-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

"Better" or just more optimistic? :hmmm:

They're like people who eat at buffets. They're just trying to get more value out of their entertainment dollar. If you already knew the ending to a movie, would you watch it in the theater or wait for it to come out in broadcast form?

Truthfully, I'm just making shit up now. If anybody understands and is nodding their head in agreement at my posts, you're reeruned.

NewChief 11-29-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

So who actually gets loud and cheers when its 3rd and freaking 1? Do you think we have any chance of stopping them? I sure don't.

As far as that kind of atmosphere...yup. I patted the guy on the shoulder in front of me, and said "Oops...sorry for tackling you!". Mainly all the sarcastic and rude comments were directed towards Carl.

3rd and 1, I cheer for. When it's 3rd and over 10 (like 3rd and 23), I go ahead and go get a beer. I know that our opponents are going to score on that play.

Dartgod 11-29-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
If anybody understands and is nodding their head in agreement at my posts, you're reeruned.

Why should today be different than any other day?

Phobia 11-29-2004 11:33 AM

Quote:

Why should today be different than any other day?

Well, uh - I got nothing. I'm just thankful for people like First Down Elvis without whom, every day would be pick on Phobia day.

Bearcat 11-29-2004 11:40 AM

Through last week, I was still stressing over games, but it's a lot more enjoyable when you get over that hump and actually start guessing how they'll screw it up. :)

The Patriots game was the same way, with people leaving in the 3rd/early 4th.... heck, it wasn't even that cold.

Quote:

ANYONE seriously going to the Raiders game; I must have asked 30 people yesterday....vast majority said something along the lines of, "I was, but not a chance now."

I'll be surprised if the place if half full on Christmas Day against the Raiders. :shake:

Maybe. I don't mind it being on Christmas Day... it's just that the whole Arrowhead experienced would kind of suck if no one showed up. Who knows... it might be a nice day out :shrug:

Dartgod 11-29-2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

ANYONE seriously going to the Raiders game; I must have asked 30 people yesterday....vast majority said something along the lines of, "I was, but not a chance now."

I'll be surprised if the place if half full on Christmas Day against the Raiders. :shake:

Yep. I've already got $$$ invested so I might as well show up.

I'll be at the final game in San Diego also. Luckily we scheduled a few extra days there so it will be more like a vacation than a Chiefs road trip.

RNR 11-29-2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

Yep. I've already got $$$ invested so I might as well show up.

I'll be at the final game in San Diego also. Luckily we scheduled a few extra days there so it will be more like a vacation than a Chiefs road trip.

I am going to try to go, if I make I will look up and toss back some cold ones.

Den9899 11-29-2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Down Elvis
Interesting. My section wasn't like this at all.

That knock on the noggin' probably made you think it was still last season.