ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Why is Blaylock starting this week? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105903)

Spicy McHaggis 12-07-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck
We don't have enough decent linebackers to run a 4-3, let alone a 3-4.

Pssst, Demonpenz was just joking.

2bikemike 12-07-2004 07:30 PM

I admit I did not see the game and only listened to it on the net. But I did not think that the Raiders mounted much of a pass rush. I think the Titans will.

I am not so sure Johnson has the game yet to protect Green like Blaylock will. I think I read somewhere that Bober is out for monday night and either Black or Sampson would start. Meaning Green is going to need all the help he can get.

TEX 12-07-2004 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
I think it is more runs inside, instead of runs to the outside. Though he looked just horrible on that sweep for a TD.

I don't understand what the Chiefs are thinking either. The only thing I can think of is that DV is trying to audition Blaylock for other teams because he likes him. Nothing else makes much sense.

Yep, which is on par with this whole off season and regular season not making much sense. :shake:

go bo 12-07-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
I admit I did not see the game and only listened to it on the net. But I did not think that the Raiders mounted much of a pass rush. I think the Titans will.

I am not so sure Johnson has the game yet to protect Green like Blaylock will. I think I read somewhere that Bober is out for monday night and either Black or Sampson would start. Meaning Green is going to need all the help he can get.

if black starts, i think we'll be alright...

he's played well in relief of waters and he's the guy who's supposed to take over from roaf, so he should be about as good as wellbourn and bober...

i'd like to see something of sampson, but only when trent has been taken out of a blowout or the like...

philfree 12-07-2004 09:49 PM

Blaylock gets the start because he is the better all around RB at this time. LJ will get his snaps though. I like being loaded! At RB I mean :thumb: O.K. both :)

PhilFree :arrow:

morphius 12-07-2004 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree
Blaylock gets the start because he is the better all around RB at this time. LJ will get his snaps though. I like being loaded! At RB I mean :thumb: O.K. both :)

PhilFree :arrow:

How odd is it that currently Marty has a single stud RB and we are playing RBbC...

Ouch.

Logical 12-07-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
How odd is it that currently Marty has a single stud RB and we are playing RBbC...

Ouch.

May you be blessed with KCJohnny at your Christmas party for that post.:shake: