ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mile High Mania - Got a Question For You... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108134)

royr17 01-10-2005 10:33 AM

Just part of the offseason, IT GETS VERY BORING !!!!!

TEX 01-10-2005 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
Ok, so only scoring 17 to CAR and 21 to HOU at home was all on the defense? KC puts up 56 on ATL and 45 on Indy at home, but only 38 combined against the bad Panthers and Texans' defenses. It wasn't all just defense and you had Holmes healthy, so that's not an excuse.

KC only scored 20 @ the Saints, another defense they should have shredded and the KC defense only allowed 27.

Kc Defense only allowed 27 points... ROFL But how does that effect the Arrowhead mystique when this game was on the road? :hmmm:

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX
Now what about last year? And what's the overall Bronco winning % at Invesco? Mile High?

Overall, KC and DEN are among the league's best at home... I don't know where to find those numbers.

KC was 6-2 (swept by DEN)
DEN was 5-3

KC was 8-0
DEN was 6-2

KC was 4-4
DEN was 6-2

That's as far as I could view from NFL.com - just the last 3.

So, in the last 3 years, DEN is the only one of the two to win in the other team's house. Overall the last 3 seasons, KC is 18-6 at home and DEN is 17-7 at home.

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX
Um you know the offense wasn't clicking. I don't make excuses when my team sucks - I leave that for your kind. The Defense let the team down for most of the year maybe not for those two losses but they sure played their part. Now Let's talk about our losses to New England and San Diego...

I haven't made excuses ... just pointed to facts. Talk away about the other losses... SD swept KC. DEN split with SD.

chiefs4me 01-10-2005 10:43 AM

Don't you have your own board to spout this crap on?

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX
Kc Defense only allowed 27 points... ROFL But how does that effect the Arrowhead mystique when this game was on the road? :hmmm:

True ... I got ahead of myself with the blaming of the defense, it was a road game, but still doesn't excuse the offense. But, I jumped ahead of myself.

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Don't you have your own board to spout this crap on?

I do, but I didn't start the thread. Contribute or ignore.

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
Just part of the offseason, IT GETS VERY BORING !!!!!

I don't know... this part of the offseason is kinda fun. Punking each other's teams and what they should or should not do in the offseason.

Wait until FA starts, then the draft. Shit really hits the fan then.

chiefs4me 01-10-2005 10:47 AM

Quote:

I do, but I didn't start the thread. Contribute or ignore.

omg,,you live in texas,,what city,town, tell me it is nowhere near Dallas.

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:48 AM

Quote:

omg,,you live in texas,,what city,town, tell me it is nowhere near Dallas.

Umm, why would I share that?

chiefs4me 01-10-2005 10:56 AM

So I know you don't live anywhere near me,,and don't flatter yorself,,what you think I am gonna do? Hop in the truck and come over. I have better things to do then stalk a donkey fan. :rolleyes: Just curious as to where you lived in Texas,,but if it is a secret oh well.:harumph:

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 10:59 AM

Quote:

So I know you don't live anywhere near me,,and don't flatter yorself,,what you think I am gonna do? Hop in the truck and come over. I have better things to do then stalk a donkey fan. :rolleyes: Just curious as to where you lived in Texas,,but if it is a secret oh well.:harumph:

No fears... I reside just north of the Dallas area.

chiefs4me 01-10-2005 11:02 AM

You said no fears dammit it..sounds like you are pretty close to me. Would you by chance live close to Rockwall?

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 11:04 AM

Quote:

You said no fears dammit it..sounds like you are pretty close to me. Would you by chance live close to Rockwall?

Not even close.

chiefs4me 01-10-2005 11:06 AM

Quote:

Not even close.

Well okay then,,I guess I can share the great state of texas with you. Can I ask how you became a bronco fan? And do you follow the dallas stars?