ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ok, a few spring break pics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113091)

Hammock Parties 03-28-2005 05:42 PM

Look people. All I'm saying is...has anyone seen Skip Towne and KCChiefsman in the same room at the same time?

KCChiefsMan 03-28-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
KCChiefsman appears to have a lovely shock of gray hair, too. Are you lying to us? Forever young, KCChiefsman.

get serious dude, after you said that I searched my head and found no gray hairs. Stop making me feel old!!!! you dirty bastard! :p

Demonpenz 03-28-2005 05:47 PM

kcman, you should hit me up one of these days. I live over in lenexa. I ususally go down to the point or other assorted bars.

Bob Dole 03-28-2005 05:49 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=39547&stc=1

As an official member of the World RPS Society, Bob Dole was unaware of a rule change that included the westside move.

Does scissors beat westside, or vice versa?

Phobia 03-28-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bobinator
As an official member of the World RPS Society, Bob Dole was unaware of a rule change that included the westside move.

Does scissors beat westside, or vice versa?

That's much funnier than your daughter post. As an aside, dude you look 35.

Demonpenz 03-28-2005 05:51 PM

you guys look like boys that would atleast wait till the 3rd date to rape a girl

Phobia 03-28-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
kcman, you should hit me up one of these days. I live over in lenexa. I ususally go down to the point or other assorted bars.

I'm pretty sure Paul puts out. Don't let him lick your face, though. That's just nasty.

Bob Dole 03-28-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
That's much funnier than your daughter post. As an aside, dude you look 35.

Unfortunately, Bob Dole hasn't looked 35 since he was 25.

Stop sucking up. What are you after?

CosmicPal 03-28-2005 05:56 PM

A TRUE Chiefs fan would have been wearing some sort of Chiefs apparel to let all the Spring Breaking drunk chicks know exactly where you stand. You'll get more action that way.

wilas101 03-28-2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

here is a band that played at Spinnaker that really ROCKED!
If you stand out on the balcony on the backside of Spinnaker and look directly out toward the water you can see the spot where I got my ass whupped during Spring Break '90.

<story follows if you're interested>

I was in the Army at the time, stationed in Ft. Campbell, and like good infantry troops do, my squad moved as a unit to Panama City one weekend for spring break.

The first night a buddy (Benton) and I were walking down the beach and we were absolutely hammered. Came up on a group of guys (I wanna say 5 or 6 but honestly don't remember) who were chilling in lounge chairs and they got up and stopped us and told us we couldn't cross this line they'd drawn in the sand.

Being the hard chargin' drunk grunt I was I promptly sounded off with a resounding "fuck You!" and stepped across. I was met with a right cross which knocked me back across the line at which point I got up and said "fuck You!" again and stepped back across. Rinse and Repeat.

After I took the 3rd shot to the face and got back up Benton pointed me in a different direction and we continued on with me "fuck You'ing" everyone we came across until he got me back to the car and I passed out on the hood.

I woke up the next morning laying in the living room floor of the place where we were staying so I started asking questions about why my eye hurt. Benton relayed the story to me because I could only remember pieces of it and it was then that we found out that while I was playing punching dummy for some jackass the other 10 members of our squad were standing on the balcony trying to see across the beach so they could watch "some guy" get his ass kicked.

We all went back the next night and recon'ed in force for the guys but couldn't find them to exact revenge. I also gave Benton a lot of shit for not jumping in and helping me instead of just dragging me off but he contends that he couldn't take them all alone given my level of intoxication.

Hammock Parties 03-28-2005 06:01 PM

If we cut KCChiefsman in half, how many rings would there be?

PastorMikH 03-28-2005 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
these words are coming from who again? ROFL

It's the Mamma's Boy. maybe if we wait around the rest of the Innaction Heros will show up.

:)

Bob Dole 03-28-2005 06:12 PM

How sad it must be to be so ****ing pathetic that even a pastor bags on your lame ass.

Bob Dole really doesn't understand how the kid fights off the urge to kill himself.

Braincase 03-28-2005 06:13 PM

KCChaperoneMan

Eleazar 03-28-2005 06:14 PM

Where's the girl robot?