ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Arizona Cardinals running the Chiefs offense.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119327)

pikesome 07-11-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPimpDude
I hope the Cardinals win the NFC West. Im tired of all my friends at MU thinkin the Rams are a better team than the Chiefs simply because they have made it to the playoffs last few seasons. I guess thats what I should expect from at Rams fan though, forgetting the fact that they play in the shitty NFC for one thing, and an even more shitty division in the NFC West.

I think also the Rams fans forget that they were 1-3 against the teams they played from the AFC and that one win that they got was when the Jets had already locked up the playoff spot, so the game almost had no value to it, and they even won in OT by 3 pts.

The NFC West title doesn't go to the winning team like the rest of football. It goes the the team who can't lose as much as the others. Hence the Ram's division
championship.

J Diddy 07-11-2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD
:hmmm: where are the stories about all the teams running the chiefs defense!! :cuss:

My nephews YMCA football team ran the Chiefs defense and the Cards offense.

Jenny Gump 07-11-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
I do not.

I think that Martz evolved the offense beyond the point that warner could run it competently.

I think he will do fine if they play to his strengths like they once did.

Although I feel this is just a quick fix to quicken the learning of the system. If he plays there beyond this year I'd be surprised.

Here's why I disagree. If you compare one offense as being similar to another, you have to look at the quarterbacks. Warner didn't even play in six regular season games. At that, his best games were against GB and Detroit wiith like just over 66% and 75% pass completions respectively.

Green on the other hand, had almost double the games with his two best against strong teams...Indy and Denver.

Also, I just have a gut feeling about Warner. I think he was somewhat of a fluke. Besides, I have a crush on Trent. This is scientifically sound football analysis in itself.

J Diddy 07-11-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
Here's why I disagree. If you compare one offense as being similar to another, you have to look at the quarterbacks. Warner didn't even play in six regular season games. At that, his best games were against GB and Detroit wiith like just over 66% and 75% pass completions respectively.

Green on the other hand, had almost double the games with his two best against strong teams...Indy and Denver.

Also, I just have a gut feeling about Warner. I think he was somewhat of a fluke. Besides, I have a crush on Trent. This is scientifically sound football analysis in itself.

Ok a couple of things.

First I named my son Trent, so figure out if I like him.
Two, I didn't say anything about Trent Green.
Three, nobody is comparing Trent Green to Kurt Warner
Four, I was stating that Kurt wasn't done. He needs to be in the right place.
Five, a flash in the pan is usually gone after a year
Six, Chicken is really tasty, especially original recipe.

:) :)

Jenny Gump 07-11-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
Ok a couple of things.

First I named my son Trent, so figure out if I like him.
Two, I didn't say anything about Trent Green.
Three, nobody is comparing Trent Green to Kurt Warner
Four, I was stating that Kurt wasn't done. He needs to be in the right place.
Five, a flash in the pan is usually gone after a year
Six, Chicken is really tasty, especially original recipe.

:) :)

Ok, my turn.

First that was more than a "couple" of things.
Two, I didn't say you said anything about Green. I don't have to wait for an intro from you to bring him up.
Three, I was comparing Green to Warner, since the two offenses were being compared.
Four, I really didn't read your post. I was just eager to prove my football knowledge.
Five, I agree with the flash in the pants...err...pan thing. My gut tells me that he's fried.
Six, I wore my skirt sideways until 9 am today.