ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   For old times sake ** NIGHT CREW THREAD ** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122401)

JOhn 08-25-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Heh, well it's difficult for me to stay awake if I'm usually awake at 5:30 in the morning, and going to bed at 1 in the morning or so.

So thank goodness for pop.

No, thank god for naps. ROFL

Ussually stay up till 10 then get up at 2am, and then nap from 10am to 2pm. :D

JOhn 08-25-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie
An early nite crew thread... I like it.

We aim to please...

Not

Boozer 08-25-2005 07:51 PM

Not much is new with myself...still engaged, still busy with school. I did finalize my job situation for next year, looks like I'll be going back down to Phoenix and working for the same firm I worked at this summer. Now I'm trying to stay motivated and perform well in my classes, even though I know it doesn't matter in the short term.

JOhn 08-25-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Seems awfully early in the day for a night crew thread.:D

At least we managed to drag you out :p

JOhn 08-25-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boozer
Not much is new with myself...still engaged, still busy with school. I did finalize my job situation for next year, looks like I'll be going back down to Phoenix and working for the same firm I worked at this summer. Now I'm trying to stay motivated and perform well in my classes, even though I know it doesn't matter in the short term.

Cool, glad to hear all is well. I know it's tough to stay motivated. I'm really bummed out on school myself. Pisses me off to get so close, but still not able to get into the program. I think taking a year off will help me out.

Logical 08-25-2005 07:54 PM

Unintelligible innocuous statement of a a vacuous nature here.

milkman 08-25-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

What?

JOhn 08-25-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

:spock:

I see Jim has not changed much. ROFL

Still have no clue W T F he just said.

|Zach| 08-25-2005 07:58 PM

I got it.

JOhn 08-25-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I got it.

:D

I finally figured it out. :D

Boozer 08-25-2005 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn
Cool, glad to hear all is well. I know it's tough to stay motivated. I'm really bummed out on school myself. Pisses me off to get so close, but still not able to get into the program. I think taking a year off will help me out.

You probably just have too much real world experience and perspective for them.

JOhn 08-25-2005 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boozer
You probably just have too much real world experience and perspective for them.

Truth be told, it really PISSES ME OFF, that they will not take into consideration my 10+ years in emergency medicine. Heck as a Paramedic I did more procedures than mort these RN that's are teaching the class, and was a certified instructor in several areas. :harumph:

But they want to be fair to the younger students fresh out of high school. Screw that, let the best most qualified person in the program, at least they know I can handle the job. :cuss:

RealSNR 08-25-2005 08:25 PM

Just what I've always wanted. An early evening nitecrew thread. Does it come with free metamucil and a coupon for a new hearing aid at Walmart, too?

JOhn 08-25-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR
Just what I've always wanted. An early evening nitecrew thread. Does it come with free metamucil and a coupon for a new hearing aid at Walmart, too?

Would you like me to call the

Waaaaaaaaaambulance for you while I'm at it?ROFL

PastorMikH 08-25-2005 09:21 PM

Wow! 10:20 and almost everyone from this thread is offline now. :shake: