ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Three Words: (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=12320)

DaWolf 09-10-2000 03:37 PM

HC,
Agreed. We're out there playing scared, not playing like the big boys. It is sometimes sad to watch...

Dr. Red 09-10-2000 03:38 PM

HC.Chief your the one being a dumba$$.....keep spewing your crap it's the same stuff that's been said before. Based on last year's performance Grbac is better than 2/3rds of your list dumba$$. Your just so illogical and your feelings are so hurt that you want to whine like a baby.

Grbac is better than all on that list but 4. Prove me wrong using last years numbers and this years numbers to date. You can't so shut the hell up on this and just consider your opinion........Wrong!!!!!

kcred 09-10-2000 03:38 PM

HC - Are you talking to me? I don't see where I called you or anyone else any names. However, I do have an opinion, if it differs from yours, I am sorry, but will continue to express it.

HC_Chief 09-10-2000 03:40 PM

DaWolf - so, drafting & developing a QB, obtaining a 1000+yd RB & scrapping the RBbC, replacing this inept coaching staff with inovative, score-first minds isn't 'rebuilding'? How would you define it then?

As for Tony G - yes, I think he's our most valuable weapon -- but he IS a TE after all. I would rather have a probowl QB, WR or RB. If trading him for the opportuinty to acquire one of those arose, I'd jump all over it.

Dr. Red 09-10-2000 03:43 PM

Na HC#Chief is enjoying spreading his fair weather fan opinion all over this thread. This will be my last post directed at someone who's proven there not a real fan of the chiefs.

HC_Chief 09-10-2000 03:44 PM

kcred - no! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif Take a look at post #31.

Real nice DrRed. You're as bad as most Oakland fans... no, worse; because you claim to be a KC fan.

Raiderhater 09-10-2000 03:46 PM

HC, maybe a QB. But definitely not a RB or WR. We have good WRs including Gonzo. As far as RB, not until the QB situation is resolved. That is more important at this point.

------------------
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!

Logical 09-10-2000 03:47 PM

Dr. Red

Dude you are blind if you do not see the Chief's coaches suck. Your maybe the only one left that does not see it. Nathan and Procter see it on the other board. Being insulting with the FWF for HC Chief is innappropriate and assinine.

------------------
Jim Reynolds
Please no squiggles in my discussion zone!

Dr. Red 09-10-2000 03:55 PM

Logical I've pointed out that the coaches lost this game on other threads but this ignoramous is talking crap about grbac which is totally off base and if you back him your a fair weather fan also. Period.<P>

Clint in Wichita 09-10-2000 03:56 PM

Who?

HC_Chief 09-10-2000 03:57 PM

What a d*ckhead. Hey Dr Red, just who in the hell do you think you are? People are entitled to their own opinions. There is absolutely no need for you to be acting like a 12 year old punk. Shape up or be ignored -- like the rest of the name-calling trolls.

Dr. Red 09-10-2000 04:00 PM

Like I said Jim, HC.Chief is the epitome of a fair weather fan. If you agree with his theories in any way it goes a long toward the point I was making. Stupid fans not knowing what they are talking about, talking out of their butts on something that has no bearing on the real problem.

Luzap 09-10-2000 04:04 PM

It is hillarious to believe that there are still some people that are trying to blame Elvis for this loss.

I'm not even going to dignify that attitude with further comment.

We lost today's game because of horrendous O play calling in crucial situations, the stupid decision to go to a prevent D when we had been applying killer pressure to their QB, and with honorable mention going to some really bad officiating.

Even the bad officiating (and missed FG) would have been overcome if our OC and DC hadn't made terrible decisions.

I have been as supportive a person as I've seen on this bb when it comes to believing in this organization and it's personnel, but this loss lies squarely at the feet of the OC and DC.

And I'm not even sure they realize it.

Luz
the players played their hearts out...

Clint in Wichita 09-10-2000 04:06 PM

It was all Stoyanovich. He was called on once...ONCE to do his job, and he missed a chip shot. KC wins 17-14 if he does his job!

------------------
This is my signature!! There are many like it but this one is mine!!

stevieray 09-10-2000 04:09 PM

Luz, I think that tells us Gun's status with the players...Gun has tried to do everything most fans have asked for. Raye and Kurt are really staring to piss me off....