ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Call for research assistants: cheerleader hair color. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126454)

rageeumr 10-14-2005 08:22 AM

I had a friend of mine (yes, a girl) try out for the Chiefs Cheerleaders a couple of years back. They must have known this Rain Man research project was coming. She has short hair, and they told her since she had short hair, she'd have to dye it red because they had enough short haired blondes and brunettes.

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr
I had a friend of mine (yes, a girl) try out for the Chiefs Cheerleaders a couple of years back. They must have known this Rain Man research project was coming. She has short hair, and they told her since she had short hair, she'd have to dye it red because they had enough short haired blondes and brunettes.

That's an interesting story, but with "UMR" in your name, I'm going to need some proof that you actually have an attractive female friend. As a UMR alumni, I'm very skeptical of claims like this.

Simplex3 10-14-2005 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
That's an interesting story, but with "UMR" in your name, I'm going to need some proof that you actually have an attractive female friend. As a UMR alumni, I'm very skeptical of claims like this.

He didn't claim she was attractive.

rageeumr 10-14-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

:) As you should be. Explanation is certainly required. She went to my high school, not UMR. She was a cheerleader up at NWMSU back in her day.

rageeumr 10-14-2005 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3

Also true, if you have ever witnessed the female ego on steroids down there, it is easy to see how this could happen. Then again, there are certainly enough attractive girls in Rolla to field a squad that beats the current Chiefs chearleading corps :hmmm:

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:36 AM

Quote:

Well, yeah, but if she was trying out for an NFL cheerleading squad, you would expect that - uh, wait. Chiefs cheerleading squad. You're right. What was I thinking?

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:47 AM

Speaking of Chiefs, here is their cheerleading corps. Actually, I must admit that they've improved quite a bit this last year. Carla Peterson or whomever must've had a strong rookie draft.

Short Medium Long
Blonde 0 2 11
Brown 0 1 9
Black 0 0 2
Red 0 0 0
Minority 0 1 6

As an aside, this gal needs to update her section on "For one day, I would like to trade places with...."http://www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleader/tracee/

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr

Back to the original point, I'm actually kind of surprised that they would do this.

On the other hand, maybe they also know that red hair is quite alluring, and they're trying to satisfy the market.

jynni 10-14-2005 09:38 AM

Quote:

As an aside, this gal needs to update her section on "For one day, I would like to trade places with...."http://www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleader/tracee/

In addition:
Quote:

Book and author: “Who Moved My Cheese?” (Spencer Johnson)
The hell? That crap is her favorite book?

Simplex3 10-14-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jynni
In addition:

The hell? That crap is her favorite book?

Like cheerleaders read. They probably provide them with a list to choose from and she figured she liked cheese.

Rausch 10-14-2005 09:49 AM

Quote:

Like cheerleaders read. They probably provide them with a list to choose from and she figured she liked cheese.

Most law schools require literacy...

Simplex3 10-14-2005 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Most law schools require literacy...

Or a hummer for the dean of admissions.

Rain Man 10-14-2005 09:51 AM

Quote:

Or a hummer for the dean of admissions.

I didn't know that.

Rausch 10-14-2005 09:54 AM

Quote:

I didn't know that.

You should look into it.

In Denver that just might lead to advancement opportunities...

Rain Man 10-14-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
You should look into it.

In Denver that just might lead to advancement opportunities...

Eh, it's easy enough to succeed here just by being much smarter than all of the Broncos fans. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.