ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT: Is New Orleans Worth $32 Billion? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130017)

Clint in Wichita 11-29-2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Dog
They should rebuild it to attract upper middle class and above type people while they have the chance.

If you want to type "get rid of all the blacks", just do it.

BIG_DADDY 11-29-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
If you want to type "get rid of all the blacks", just do it.

What are you saying that there are no upper middle class blacks? OK

Clint in Wichita 11-29-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
NO

Remember that when the Big One hits, and your entire state sinks into the Pacific.

Extra Point 11-29-2005 05:11 PM

Can't have Mardi Gras without there being a New Orleans. Either way, there still would be floats-- with or without propellers.

Clint in Wichita 11-29-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

I'm sure your opinion on the matter would be different if the majority of people shown on TV after Katrina were white.

Of course you can easily deny it, but I've read enough redneck horseshit on this BB to know better.

vailpass 11-29-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Bang! What's your answer Clint?

Clint in Wichita 11-29-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
Bang! What's your answer Clint?

No, there are no middle-class blacks.

Without a single exception, blacks either rap, play professional sports, or are crack-smoking, illiterate criminal scumbags.

What a stupid question.

morphius 11-29-2005 05:17 PM

It depends on what the 30 years part is, if that is rebuilding houses and the like then maybe, but if its going to take that long to protect the city, thats way too damn long, just for the fact that you can't say that it will not be hit again before that protection is in place, which puts you back at sqaure one.

Of course you have to assume that all the global warming guys are wrong too, because the city will do nothing other then get more and more under sea level as the oceans raise.

vailpass 11-29-2005 05:21 PM

Quote:

No, there are no middle-class blacks.

Without a single exception, blacks either rap, play professional sports, or are crack-smoking, illiterate criminal scumbags.
What a stupid question.

You are dodging the issue. DuckDog said they should try to attract middle class residents to N.O.. You said that was the same as saying "get rid of all the blacks".
The logical conclusion here is that you feel there would be no blacks if the city were made up of middle class and above residents.
Why do you say there are no middle class blacks?

Clint in Wichita 11-29-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
You are dodging the issue. DuckDog said they should try to attract middle class residents to N.O.. You said that was the same as saying "get rid of all the blacks".
The logical conclusion here is that you feel there would be no blacks if the city were made up of middle class and above residents.
Why do you say there are no middle class blacks?

I said what I said because I feel that is what Duck Dog meant.

The only thing worse than a racist is a racist without the guts to be honest about it.

vailpass 11-29-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

The only thing worse than a racist is a racist without the guts to be honest about it.

It's people like you that create problems even though your intentions may be good.
Do you realize you are putting words in people's mouths, unfairly labeling them with the racism you seem to seek out.
The guy said "middle class" and you have somehow been given the divine power to read his mind and know he meant black people?
Where do you get off?

Baby Lee 11-29-2005 05:30 PM

Quote:

I can think of one other thing worse.

Bob Dole 11-29-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point
Can't have Mardi Gras without there being a New Orleans. Either way, there still would be floats-- with or without propellers.

Actually, Mardi Gras Upriver works just fine for Bob Dole.

It's a hell of a lot closer and the crime rate is about .0003% what it is in New Orleans.

Mr. Laz 11-29-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Come on. There's absolutely no reason for this to be in DC, despite attempts by the hand-wringing, limp-d*cked leftist Democrat scum on this thread to make it political.

Whoa, sorry. Had a reversio there for a second.

completely unnecessary considering the brevity of my post.

morphius 11-29-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
completely unnecessary considering the brevity of my post.

I think it is the fact that it was more then one poster...