ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Planet is being called out.... (the war begins?) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130501)

Ultra Peanut 12-05-2005 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread
Eh, I never really did anything under that username to attract attention so I didn't think it'd be a big deal.

That is where you were wrong.

You brought holiday cheer to millions of starving children, little Bose.

Quote:

that is difference between the boards...we like fun things like smut and personal attacks...they like...they like...well....uh...good luck with that phil...
George Michael: Almost always, yeah. You know, Maeby’s never around anymore, and Ann’s off with her religious group trying to get Nip/Tuck taken off the air.

Michael: They don’t like Nip/Tuck?

George Michael: Well, you know, they don’t like anything. Something about God wants people to age naturally or, I don’t know. Ironically, she likes Gangee.

Bob Dole 12-05-2005 07:10 AM

Quote:

It is alot better than threads that turn to trash within 3 posts, and users who spend their time detracting from the site's prestige.
That's got to be the first time in history that "prestige" has been mentioned in connection with anything involving Warpaint Illustrated.

KCTitus 12-05-2005 07:19 AM

I think that site needs a visit from our favorite NE Pennsylvania Chiefs fans...you know, the 'really' hardcore Chiefs fans?

the Talking Can 12-05-2005 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
I think that site needs a visit from our favorite NE Pennsylvania Chiefs fans...you know, the 'really' hardcore Chiefs fans?

are you saying "Bring out the Gimp?"

Skip Towne 12-05-2005 07:29 AM

I guess they don't want our business. OK by me.

KCTitus 12-05-2005 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
are you saying "Bring out the Gimp?"

ROFL

Bob Dole 12-05-2005 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus

Why? According to XTREMELYPANTYWADDEDCHIEF all the quality posters are going over there.

Though Bob Dole can't imagine why anyone would go through their phone verification and blood test registration process.

KcMizzou 12-05-2005 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread
And generic homer usernames rock!

Damned straight.

Simplex3 12-05-2005 08:20 AM

Man, I leave for a week and the place goes to hell! WTF? Can't I trust you guys with anything? ROFL

Come on, WPI? ROFL
"Don't offend anyone"? ROFL
If I can't be offensive then that board is every other s**t hole board on the Intarweb, Phil or no Phil.

Boozer 12-05-2005 08:47 AM

http://mishilo.image.pbase.com/u45/l....burnsmall.jpg

Look at me! I'm subscribing to Warpaint Illustrated.

Katipan 12-05-2005 08:52 AM

This is what happens when you let men have internet access.

Eleazar 12-05-2005 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Why? According to XTREMELYPANTYWADDEDCHIEF all the quality posters are going over there.

Though Bob Dole can't imagine why anyone would go through their phone verification and blood test registration process.

No one's going over there? Damn.

I guess I shouldn't have mailed them my pinkies for the fingerprinting process.

Ultra Peanut 12-05-2005 08:57 AM

Ask first, sever later. Geeze.

Dartgod 12-05-2005 09:18 AM

Hmmmm, I was out of town until yesterday afternoon and I missed all of this.

So, from what I understand, Phil has sold out and left Chiefsplanet? I checked out that place and the format of the BB sucks, IMO.

KCTitus 12-05-2005 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
So, from what I understand, Phil has sold out and left Chiefsplanet? I checked out that place and the format of the BB sucks, IMO.

Is this true? Phobia left CP? wow...