ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What's the deal with Phonics? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132824)

Katipan 01-03-2006 03:48 PM

He's a big pussy and refused to meet me when he came out to Arizona.

jspchief 01-03-2006 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
As for this site, it is most certainly NOT treading water. It's alive and well.

As evidenced by the problems today...

I think relatively speaking, it is treading water. Maybe I'll see changes in the future to change my mind.

Phobia 01-03-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I should have let you know earlier that I wasn't coming. It was a bit of a last minute decision. I hope you didn't spend that time waiting for me.

Nah - I spoke to you early so it wasn't a big issue. I was more worried about OTC because he was supposed to swing by.

Mr. Kotter 01-03-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Athan is Bobbin Knob, Phob is Triar fuck.

That wasn't nice.

Quick edit though, dude. ;)

BigRedChief 01-03-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I hung around on the hill until 9:00 Sunday and nobody showed so I drove down and hung out with some other friends in A, B, and C.

I had about 50-60 people stop by or stay and tailgate at the one I had down by the tee-pee- gang. Including these dudes below. BTW jspchief, Chieffolife sent some jaggermister to the tailgate as a peace offering for dissing a previous tailgate. It was much appreciated by the tailgaters. :)
Left to Right:
Stevie Ray, DartGod, Phobia, KCDan and BigRedChief
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals/files/CPdudes.jpg

Mr. Kotter 01-03-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
He's a big pussy and refused to meet me when he came out to Arizona.

I don't blame him. Anyone who can drink Brian under the table is to be feared....

Hammock Parties 01-03-2006 03:51 PM

I'm growing a little annoyed at the disrespect Phobia has been getting since the transition.

I've been visting WPI more and more with each passing week for news that I haven't seen here on CP.

morphius 01-03-2006 03:51 PM

Phob - Are you going to clean up the look of the forum a bit? I was hanging out there a bit today when I couldn't get on here and was having a hell of a time looking at it, actually kind of hurt my eyes.

Maybe I just need to look at it more, but it was a bit brutal.

Bob Dole 01-03-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
There is an optional premium board that is paid.

But do you accept payment in pie? Hmmmm???

Nope. Bob Dole didn't think so.

jspchief 01-03-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
I'm growing a little annoyed at the disrespect Phobia has been getting since the transition.

I've been visting WPI more and more with each passing week for news that I haven't seen here on CP.

I think you should post an "I'm leaving" thread.

Rausch 01-03-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I don't blame him. Anyone who can drink Brian under the table is to be feared....

PH3AR MI!1!

siberian khatru 01-03-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

I visit WPI for Chiefs news and the Planet for poop threads.

Donger 01-03-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Ah. gochiefs/Phobia = Luke/Platypus.

Hammock Parties 01-03-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I think you should post an "I'm leaving" thread.

This place still has the market cornered on dumbassery.

Plus, I bring exclusive, high-quality content to Chiefsplanet Premium Members. :D

tk13 01-03-2006 03:54 PM

Athan is Heath Ledger, Phob is Jake Gyllenhall. Together, they are Brokeback Mountain.