ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Tags has openly gay son? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134573)

|Zach| 01-25-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
I fixed it for you

You have to be gay to like other gay people?

Katipan 01-25-2006 09:17 PM

Planned Parenthood gives abortions?

SLAG 01-25-2006 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Tell me why you view someone who's gay any different than someone who's not. I treat all people the same unless they give me an actual reason not to. Someones sexual preference shouldn't really change your view of them.

Then again I'm a very liberal and non religious person, so I don't view anything as a "sin".

I can Understand your problem with the nomenclature "sin"

When I meet someone my impression of them can be swayed by their morals and ethics, To me Homosexual Intercourse would be a moral issue.

once again for someone to be homosexual but never act in sexual manor would stand out and That would not affect my view of them

SLAG 01-25-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Planned Parenthood gives abortions?

this is from http://www.ppkm.org/about.asp#med

Quote:

Medical Services

PPKM's medical services include family planning and contraception, vasectomy, pregnancy testing, HIV testing, treatment of sexually transmitted infections, detection of cervical, breast and testicular cancers, and detection of sickle cell anemia. Abortion services are provided by our affiliate organization, Comprehensive Health of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri. Sixty-eight percent of our patients receive some subsidy for their care. No family planning patient is every turned away because of an inability to pay. For more information on the services we provide, click here.

Braincase 01-25-2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

I fixed it for you

Sorry, Slag, but some of us get along just fine with gays. I had an uncle who was gay. I have friends who are gay. It doesn't bother me, because I know it's not a choice for the people I know. God made them gay, and I accept it.

Mecca 01-25-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

I can Understand your problem with the nomenclature "sin"

When I meet someone my impression of them can be swayed by their morals and ethics, To me Homosexual Intercourse would be a moral issue.

once again for someone to be homosexual but never act in sexual manor would stand out and That would not affect my view of them

I don't know how someones sexual preference is morally wrong........basically you're cool with gay people as long as you don't know they're gay. That's probably why alot of gay people don't think they can tell anyone they know.

SLAG 01-25-2006 09:29 PM

Look I dont HATE gays....

Im not going to go stand with ol'e Freddy Boy in Topeka.

Once again I only hate the Act of Homosexual SEX, That is all, It is Unnatural (does not lead to procreation)

Im done with teh Gehy subject

Hammock Parties 01-25-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

I would disown them

What a shitty person you are.

|Zach| 01-25-2006 09:31 PM

Quote:

Once again I only hate the Act of Homosexual SEX, That is all, It is Unnatural (does not lead to procreation)

So you admit it was pretty foolish to parade aorund like you have to be gay to like gay people.

SLAG 01-25-2006 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopaint
What a shitty person you are.

Keep Reading

Herzig 01-25-2006 09:31 PM

Who cares?

SLAG 01-25-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
So you admit it was pretty foolish to parade aorund like you have to be gay to like gay people.

That statement was Satirical

Hammock Parties 01-25-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Keep Reading

Stop posting.

Mecca 01-25-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Ok, I have an interesting question..........does that mean if I have anal sex with a woman, you'll look at me differently?

If so, I think Slag is going to think that I'm immoral.........

SLAG 01-25-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Ok, I have an interesting question..........does that mean if I have anal sex with a woman, you'll look at me differently?

If so, I think Slag is going to think that I'm immoral.........

Not if the Anal Sex leads to you shooting your wad in her Vagina