ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What happens when Joe Satriani and Trent Green get together? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140403)

Halfcan 05-07-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
That's because you don't know jack shit, n00b.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hootie 05-07-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Umm thanks for the compliment, I think.

I figured most realized the "dumb" act was just to make people laugh on here. Like I said, I don't mind making fun of myself if it gets a good laugh, obviously some don't get the joke.

I get the joke...

You!

Hahaha.

See.

It's UNDENIABLE!

alanm 05-07-2006 02:36 PM

So far this is more interesting to watch than the Royal game. But then so is watching the sprinkler in the back yard. :)

Phobia 05-07-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

You are total tool. Most everything I post is for fun. If I wanted to be serious all the time I would post over in DC. What have you ever added on here with your big 500 postcount-NOTHING!

He's not a total tool. He recognizes quality. That's something. Plus he's earned the wrath of Slip Downe. That's commendable.

Hootie 05-07-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

looking for reassurance?!

Halfcan 05-07-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
Undeniable wit! Seriously, try and deny it!

Your right it takes a lot of wit to post "Your a dumbass" wow nice one!! Smoke some more Meth and try again.

jAZ 05-07-2006 02:39 PM

That (almost 1st person) clip of the Oakland game (3:29) really shows how tough it is to be a QB in the NFL. Awesome footage. I've watched that clip 3-4 times trying to simulate trying to read the field, but there's so much movement and so much activitie to keep track of, it seems nearly impossible.

Is there any more footage taken from that camera angle out there? That's just cool.

Rep.

Skip Towne 05-07-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hali Chi3fs
It's Hali, suckafish... and I have a monkey dung catapult.

I'm up to three times. I'm gaining on you.

Hootie 05-07-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Your right it takes a lot of wit to post "Your a dumbass" wow nice one!! Smoke some more Meth and try again.

It's hard, being an english major, and reading your posts.

Halfcan 05-07-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

looking for reassurance?!

No, I don't others to make up my mind on you. I still think your a d#ck for calling Luv a Fat Ho when you first arrived on the scene. Since then you have done nothing to change that opinion, only reinforce my first impression.

Skip Towne 05-07-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Shouldn't English be capitalized?

Hammock Parties 05-07-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ
That (almost 1st person) clip of the Oakland game (3:29) really shows how tough it is to be a QB in the NFL. Awesome footage. I've watched that clip 3-4 times trying to simulate trying to read the field, but there's so much movement and so much activitie to keep track of, it seems nearly impossible.

Is there any more footage taken from that camera angle out there? That's just cool.

Rep.

Yeah I have a few more clips like that. I definitely wanted the other angles in this latest film...adds variety.

Halfcan 05-07-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

If your Major was being a Tool-you would have your degree!

4th and Long 05-07-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Shouldn't English be capitalized?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Hootie 05-07-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
He's not a total tool. He recognizes quality. That's something. Plus he's earned the wrath of Slip Downe. That's commendable.

He's kind of intimidating.

"Die dumbass."

"You have a new enemy. I'm gonna neg rep you every day."

...one would think and old gentleman like skip wouldn't wish death on a 21 year old, FULL OF LIFE.