ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Peterson is a fraud (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144483)

the Talking Can 07-28-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike
Wrongo dude. LAST year was our LAST chance to do anything. WE ARE in a rebuilding mode now...

actually, I think our glass is half full but our window is closing

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39
Where so damn spoiled on the offensive side of the ball it's silly. Even without Roaf other fans would kill to have the offensive weapons we do. I'm down about him leaving but have you ever seen the man just lumber around as he tries to walk? At some point you've gotta hang it up.

As far as it being Peterson's fault, well that's just stupid.

Guys-
I never said it was Petersons fault with Roaf going gimpy.
Anyway, maybe one of the young guys do step up and make us forget about him....I think Green and LJ sure hope so.

hypersensitiveZO6 07-28-2006 12:55 PM

For someone who's been since 2000 should have some calm and sense.

Peterson has done a great job this offseason. He got all the draft picks signed and ready for camp-- something hardly anyone else in the NFL did. He signed Ty Law. Nuff Said.

And now your blaming Herm Edward for players issues?

Like I said, the EK issue, Roaf retiring, and Priest being questionable are things Carl and Herm can't control.

morphius 07-28-2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan
Guys-
I never said it was Petersons fault with Roaf going gimpy.
Anyway, maybe one of the young guys do step up and make us forget about him....I think Green and LJ sure hope so.

Small panic attack there? You were falling apart like a pair of redrum's mothers panties.

DaKCMan AP 07-28-2006 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Actually, most of June IS still spring.

Yes, until June 22nd. Which was over a month ago. In the star article Roaf said he notified the team weeks ago, not months. Weeks ago would be summer, not spring. :)

KCTitus 07-28-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Ty Law is even more embarrasing now. Carl should have signed him last year when we still had Willie around. Since he knew Willie was leaving, why not go after an OL???? And of course we've needed a WR for a couple years now too. Dammit Carl!!!

Right, Carl didnt do anything last year about the CB situation. So if I follow, Carl was supposed to get a LT in the last few weeks. How many FA LT's were available in the last 3 weeks?

Chiefnj 07-28-2006 01:15 PM

The DV era is over. With it goes some of his players. He did leave a nice core of guys for Herm to work with. It's a rebuild year but not as bad as a 49ers rebuild. A couple of injuries to the Broncos and KC can still compete for the division.

MahiMike 07-28-2006 01:17 PM

Repeat after me; "Willie Roaf was the MVP of this team." We saw what happened without him last year and it ain't pretty.

MahiMike 07-28-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Right, Carl didnt do anything last year about the CB situation. So if I follow, Carl was supposed to get a LT in the last few weeks. How many FA LT's were available in the last 3 weeks?

Last 3 weeks + 365 days ago when Willie said he was close to retiring LAST year...

KCTitus 07-28-2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Last 3 weeks + 365 days ago when Willie said he was close to retiring LAST year...

ROFL...Oh right, I remember all the talk about Willie retiring last year.

Garcia Bronco 07-28-2006 01:22 PM

I think Carl does a great job

Baby Lee 07-28-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
actually, I think our glass is half full but our window is closing

And the bullfrog's in the cotton patch and there's sweet cream butter on the corn.

Thanks for the perspective, Mr. Rather.

;)

Eleazar 07-28-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tardblog
My point is that he..and the whole world knew Priest would not be back. He did nothing to get a quality back up for LJ.

Are you sure about Roaf and his committment? There has been the speculation since then that he might retire.

You ****ing know it alls got all the answers that is plain to see.

Fish 07-28-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan
Guys-
I never said it was Petersons fault

Really? I thought the thread title was rather clear........

BigRedChief 07-28-2006 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
I think Carl does a great job

http://pics.livejournal.com/angry_biscuit/pic/001bb7r0