ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I have an offer for anyone that enjoys reading about the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145543)

Bowser 08-13-2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
We're not nearly that organized. Gochiefs conceived of this all by his lonesome.

You're doomed.

Halfcan 08-13-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

We're not nearly that organized. Gochiefs conceived of this all by his lonesome.

Its a good idea, it would be a GREAT idea if I could get a copy too.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2006 10:17 PM

If I get any more extraneous copies, you'll be the first to receive one, Halfcan.

Bowser 08-13-2006 10:19 PM

I should have let Phil finish my basement. I bet I'd have a premium membership right about now.

Halfcan 08-13-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
If I get any more extraneous copies, you'll be the first to receive one, Halfcan.

Thanks, all kidding aside, it is a pretty good mag, not Playboy good, but better than Sports Illustrated-except the swimsuit issue.

The KC Star has really slipped on covering the Chiefs.

Phobia 08-13-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
I should have let Phil finish my basement. I bet I'd have a premium membership right about now.

Nah, I'd probably still be working on your basement - probably living there drinking all your wife's good beer. You were smart to hire somebody else.

Bowser 08-13-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Nah, I'd probably still be working on your basement - probably living there drinking all your wife's good beer. You were smart to hire somebody else.

Look at you, thinking you got out of the job. My basement sits unfinished to this day. This is my way of negotiating, but unfortunately for me, I didn't factor in the steep increase in the price of wood. At this rate, I'll just pay your mortgage off for finishing my 500 square feet of basement.

Can I pay you in Guinness and Spaten?

Phobia 08-13-2006 10:30 PM

You can pay me in beer. My wife will require cash to allow me to continue returning each day.

htismaqe 08-14-2006 07:42 AM

Gonna have to side with Phil here.

Firstly, he's giving away free copies of a MAGAZINE, not memberships to their BB. We don't offer a magazine, so this is a whole lot of bitching about something that makes no difference to ChiefsPlanet.

Second, he's obviously doing this to improve the quality of the magazine. Take a look at his five questions and tell me he's not. We're FANS first and foremost and any news can be good news. The magazine may not be particularly useful to us now, but that's the WHOLE REASON for doing this.

JBucc 08-14-2006 07:48 AM

People still read sports magazines?

C-Mac 08-14-2006 08:10 AM

Appears that sharing magazines is still ingrained GoChiefs blood....

bogie 08-14-2006 10:35 AM

If you find any additional mags laying around gathering dust, I would be happy to evaluate the quality.

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 04:24 PM

OK. Tinyevel is dragging ass on getting me his address. The first person to reply to this post gets his magazine.

OnTheWarpath15 08-14-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
OK. Tinyevel is dragging ass on getting me his address. The first person to reply to this post gets his magazine.

I want it.......

Thanks

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 04:32 PM

PM your address and I'll send it out tomorrow.