ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Clip of LJ pulling that biatch down by his hair (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149991)

DaFace 10-16-2006 04:41 PM

Eh, it was funny, and he wasn't hurt. However, I'd take Palomalu over our safeties in a heartbeat. He's one hell of a player, even if he does need a haircut.

Bob Dole 10-16-2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42
Can you honestly tell me that a severe injury couldn't happen because of being tackled like that.

I'm not against the tackle. If the player wants to be a tard and have long hair like that and not tie back, then they deserve to get yanked down by it. And LJ made a great play. It's just the people who think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just screams of hypocricy to me. I would rather see a clean solid hit than that.

The really funny part was that the play was worth 30 more yards in penalties than Geathers got for his hit on our starting, sliding QB.

StcChief 10-16-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Eh, it was funny, and he wasn't hurt. However, I'd take Palomalu over our safeties in a heartbeat. He's one hell of a player, even if he does need a haircut.

He'd pick up .1 sec just by dropping the 2 lbs of hair.

Doesn't hurt my a$$. He's asking for everybody to try it.

kcxiv 10-16-2006 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace

I would give all 4 of our safties up for him.

Psyko Tek 10-16-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

I don't get this.

Last week, there was practically a lynch mob forming to go get Rolle for facemasking LJ. Yet this week people seem to find joy in this play. I know the hair is fair game, and it should be, but it doesn't make it any less dangerous. And people just want to laugh at this and think its great. I think it's reeruned.

Same thing goes with Superbowl / Suicide people. If the Chiefs win one week, they are football gods, and if they lose the next week, they should all be taken out back and shot.

Get a grip. The fans are about as consistant in their endorsement of the team as the Chiefs have been on defense the last 5 years.

hey dude, when you are making a tackle you grab what you can,
if it's a mask you try to let go,
I got a finger dislocated in a tackle of that kind,
it got stuck in the guy's face mask..
it happens
and nobody likes ripping the guys head off that way...

but if you can hit him hard enogh he is looking out his earhole...
that rocks

Halfcan 10-16-2006 11:08 PM

If he is going to have a six foot Afro out the back of his helmet that is fair game. That was not illegal-and I thought LJ did not deserve a stoopid taunting penalty.

KcMizzou 10-16-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
If he is going to have a six foot Afro out the back of his helmet that is fair game. That was not illegal-and I thought LJ did not deserve a stoopid taunting penalty.

S-T-U-P-I-D

:cuss:

Demonpenz 10-16-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan

hitting ike reece twice is a stoopid taunting penalty?

Hammock Parties 11-28-2006 06:18 PM

Finally found a pic.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3...amaluhafq3.jpg

OldTownChief 11-28-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

I would rather see a clean solid hit than that.

I wanna get a clean solid hit on the ass in your avatar.

Wile_E_Coyote 07-13-2007 10:40 AM

The comedy clip would make for a far better bump. Couldn't find it