ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Washburn Thrashing K-State! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151344)

KevB 11-04-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
But I would rather talk about your record against KU in your NEW venue Bramlege

Unfortunately, it's not that NEW anymore.

Imon Yourside 11-04-2006 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB
OK, fine, you got me. And not only do I think we'll sweep you....we'll beat you in the Big 12 Tourney to make it a three-fer. :thumb:

Not only is that a dream but your football team will lose to the mighty Fatgino's soon as well. :p

Skip Towne 11-04-2006 11:25 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately, it's not that NEW anymore.

It was when we took over ownership of it. :p

Reaper16 11-04-2006 11:26 PM

Washburn didn't even make it to the MIAA conference tourney last year...

Skip Towne 11-04-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN
Not only is that a dream but your football team will lose to the mighty Fatgino's soon as well. :p

I'm hoping Gigantino is smart enough to see that all the :KU: have to do is shut down the TE's and prevent Daniels from scrambling for us to win.

Imon Yourside 11-04-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I'm hoping Gigantino is smart enough to see that all the :KU: have to do is shut down the TE's and prevent Daniels from scrambling for us to win.

I think our Defense will be fine, it's our turnover prone QB's i'm worried about, but yeah it's right about time for the Pinkel slide and right on que.

teedubya 11-04-2006 11:40 PM

This is great. Thank you Washburn. 3OT... if anything, it will be a wakeup call to KState.

Huggins wont stand for HeadUpAssitis from these kids.

Although, its hilarious that KSU almost lost to St. Marys School of the Blind... in the long run, it will probably make the kids work harder, thus making them better.

Skip Towne 11-04-2006 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
This is great. Thank you Washburn. 3OT... if anything, it will be a wakeup call to KState.

Huggins wont stand for HeadUpAssitis from these kids.

Although, its hilarious that KSU almost lost to St. Marys School of the Blind... in the long run, it will probably make the kids work harder, thus making them better.

Just you wait for the GRCOAT!!! You'll see!!!

Saulbadguy 11-05-2006 12:34 AM

Oh HELL Yes!

DJay23 11-05-2006 01:16 AM

Quote:

I'm not the least bit concerned. You guys are the ones in here yucking it up about a KSU exhibition game. Honestly, when has that mattered to KU fans in the last 15-20 years?

Since you ****ers started beating yourselves off all over this board like KSU has done shit in anyone's recent memory.

You think KU fans bring this up because they are scared. You are wrong. We bring it up because you brought it up first, when Huggins was hired. Don't be so shocked when we throw it back in your purple little faces.

007 11-05-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
Snuggins will pull it out

Barely. ROFL

I was laughing my ass off when I turned on the radio and heard it was in the 3rd OT. :thumb:

KevB 11-05-2006 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23
Since you ****ers started beating yourselves off all over this board like KSU has done shit in anyone's recent memory.

You think KU fans bring this up because they are scared. You are wrong. We bring it up because you brought it up first, when Huggins was hired. Don't be so shocked when we throw it back in your purple little faces.

Awfully hostile for someone who isn't concerned. I'll say it again....in years past, KU fan had no interest in anything KSU baskeball related (for good reason). Whether it was a fan spouting off on this board, an EXHIBITION game, whatever. Now, you guys are all fired up, with hostile/name-calling posts. Yeah, sounds like you don't have a care in the world.

DJay23 11-05-2006 10:34 AM

Quote:

Awfully hostile for someone who isn't concerned. I'll say it again....in years past, KU fan had no interest in anything KSU baskeball related (for good reason). Whether it was a fan spouting off on this board, an EXHIBITION game, whatever. Now, you guys are all fired up, with hostile/name-calling posts. Yeah, sounds like you don't have a care in the world.

I'm only hostile because you jackasses have been on here all summer spooging all over the place about how your basketball program is back, and then when your team blows chunks against a nobody, and you are called on the carpet about it, you turn it into, "You guys must be scared to talk about us so much." Bullshit, chico. I'm not sure exactly what we're supposed to be afraid of, other than being knifed by some Huggins recruits.

Get a clue.

irishjayhawk 11-05-2006 10:54 AM

Quote:

I'm only hostile because you jackasses have been on here all summer spooging all over the place about how your basketball program is back, and then when your team blows chunks against a nobody, and you are called on the carpet about it, you turn it into, "You guys must be scared to talk about us so much." Bullshit, chico. I'm not sure exactly what we're supposed to be afraid of, other than being knifed by some Huggins recruits.

Get a clue.

What he said.

Que Card QB 11-05-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

Get a clue.

ROFL