ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Chargers are for real (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154664)

trndobrd 12-18-2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Madness
Let us put this very nice and clear for you ignorant chiefs fans, the Bolts beat your team and held them to only 3 fg's! LT rushed for 199 yards and 2 TD's, Rivers had an off day but came clutch on that pass to VJ that pretty much sealed the deal for season in that matter! Rivers is a gamer and is only getting better (you clowns realize it's his first season starting right?) yet you pendejos are acting like sore little girls and running away unimpressed?

P.S.

#1 seed is very unimpressing!

(rolling eyes)
take it like a man and recognize true talent when you see it!

the future looks very promising!

It's almost like looking back at myself when I was young, didn't know any better, and had never seen a Marty chokejob in the playoffs.

Boltbacker_ed 12-18-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boltpower 21
I think you pretty much throw out everything in a divisional game with playoff implications (KC fighting for their playoff lives, SD fighting to hang on to the #1 seed).

Rivers is finally starting to show some bad games. That's not surprising for a first year starting quarterback, it's to be expected.

I thought both defenses played pretty well. Obviously, the Chief's run D couldn't stop LT but they frustrated Rivers all night long.

I totally agree both teams played very well on defense. PR had an off day but over all it's all about the win.

Iowanian 12-18-2006 02:36 PM

And another last minute, post game troll.

We haven't had as many Bolt fans in 4 years as have found their way here today.

Digital_Madness 12-18-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd
It's almost like looking back at myself when I was young, didn't know any better, and had never seen a Marty chokejob in the playoffs.

ok...if saying this makes your loss less hurtfull, then yes, Marty ball sucks,he will choke because he choked with your team 500 years ago!

( ROFL

Digital_Madness 12-18-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

:shake:

trndobrd 12-18-2006 02:40 PM

Quote:

Don't you remember the flood of Bolts fans that showed up here after they lost at Arrowhead.

Iowanian 12-18-2006 02:40 PM

Find a post you made this season, prior to today....

Pound your dickhole full of fire ants.

trndobrd 12-18-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Madness
ok...if saying this makes your loss less hurtfull, then yes, Marty ball sucks,he will choke because he choked with your team 500 years ago!

( ROFL

Yesterday's loss is no more hurtful to me than your loss at Arrowhead earlier this season. You might not have been a fan way back then, but I don't recall you appearing on this board after that loss.

#1 seed, great regular season record, good stats. Keep living the Marty dream.

BreesLightning 12-18-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

Maybe it has something to do with you acting like a bunch of b#tches.

Take the loss like a man and give credit were credit is due fucking sore losers.

It should be easy for you since your used to getting bent over by half the league.

Iowanian 12-18-2006 02:51 PM

Another one crawls out of the woodwork.

I guess it would be easier if Chief fans were as used to being top 5 draft pick holders as the dolt fans.....well, most of the ones here now don't know what that means.

Come before the game if you want credit, dickholster. As it is, pound sand.

Chiefnj 12-18-2006 02:51 PM

The Chargers beat a poor Chiefs team whose offense has mailed it in. Congrats.

That doesn't change the fact that the Chargers still have Marty at the helm in the postseason AND have a young QB that looks relatively easy to rattle.

Digital_Madness 12-18-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
The Chargers beat a poor Chiefs team whose offense has mailed it in. Congrats.

That doesn't change the fact that the Chargers still have Marty at the helm in the postseason AND have a young QB that looks relatively easy to rattle.

broken record!

is this you Trent Green?
Iowanian is trent green!

Shamrock 12-18-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

The Bolts won't make it to the big game.

Hi Corn Cob .......

The Bolts will make it to the "big game" and win the damn thing ...

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/699/chargersyz8.gif

trndobrd 12-18-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreesLightning
Maybe it has something to do with you acting like a bunch of b#tches.

Take the loss like a man and give credit were credit is due fucking sore losers.

It should be easy for you since your used to getting bent over by half the league.

Or maybe it has to do with alleged fans with no clue how to show the slightest touch of class signing up on this board the day AFTER the big win to gloat.

This board has always been welcoming of fans from other teams who want to come on and discuss the games beforehand. Many of them visit semi-regularly and are well respected, especially the ones that show back up after the game, win or lose.

I'll give credit where credit is due. However, jackasses that show up on an opposing team board after the game with one whole post and demand that everyone join in their unfettered praise of their team are due absolutely nothing.

Shamrock 12-18-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Come before the game if you want credit, dickholster. As it is, pound sand.

BTW: I don't want "credit" for anything.

I didn't come in here for the smack session before the game, out of sincere gratitude and respect for one of the greatest owners ever in professional sports.

Without Lamar Hunt there would be no Chiefs or Chargers.