ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   RUMOR MILL: The Raiders are supposedly shopping Randy Moss for a 3rd rounder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155590)

HMc 01-01-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcoats58
Hell no, Moss isn't half the cancer of "Ole brickhands in the clutch" Owens.

ole brickhands led WRs in TDs this year with 13. The entire KC recieving corps had 8.

CoMoChief 01-01-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Randy is not a HOFer- he has never shown heart even with the Vikes and being surrounded with talent. Not to mention the meter maid scandal. He had a few big years, now he is done.

Never said he was. I simply said his numbers are. Will he get in I dont know. I say he should. **** the attitude it's what you do on the field. If Lawrence Taylor can get in with all of the shit he caused Moss should get in to. But only time will tell if that happens or not.

007 01-01-2007 10:39 PM

Ummmmmm, NOOOOOOOOO!

Redcoats58 01-01-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms
if moss or owens ever come to the chiefs, i will burn every chiefs item i have and root for the Raiders or Broncos
They are the worst kind of people in society

Yeah that makes alot of sense. If we pick up one player that is known to be a cancer you'll drop that team and move to their division rivals and root for a couple of teams that have been known to have rosters of thugs and cancers.

CoMoChief 01-01-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc
ole brickhands led WRs in TDs this year with 13. The entire KC recieving corps had 8.

Very true. He also led the NFL in dropped passes though. Many of them were clutch. It's part of the game though. Some years are better than others. I still say TO had a good season. Even Jerry Rice dropped passes. It's gonna happen every now and then.

Redcoats58 01-01-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc

I said brick hands in the clutch! Its well known that Owens has had problems making catches during clutch situations.

dirk digler 01-01-2007 10:44 PM

No way in hell. CP said he would never sign Moss.

HMc 01-01-2007 10:44 PM

He dropped around 16 didn't he? That means he caught about 8.5/10 of everything that came his way and was catchable. Frankly, i'll take that.

milkman 01-01-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief
We still pass the ball almost just as much as last season.

We have WR's that have trouble getting open.

This would help TonyG even more.

Don't have to worry about developing a WR yet.

The guy is the best deep threat in the league.

Kennison is really a #2 WR and almost plays like a #1, Moss would help many weapons get open downfield.

Not to mention Herm is a player's coach and we have too much veteran and ProBowl leadership on this team anyways. We have a HOF Charlie Joiner as his coach, someone that he probably repects just like he did to Chris Carter when he played. When Carter played there wasn't much of a problem.

Last but not least. he hates the Raiders organization and what better team to go against than the Chiefs?!?! :p

This is LJ's team, and if you think for one second that self aggrandizing, cancerous malcontent would make any effort to help this team when he isn't the focal point, then you are simply delusional.

Brock 01-01-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc
He dropped around 16 didn't he? That means he caught about 8.5/10 of everything that came his way and was catchable. Frankly, i'll take that.

Are you going to take the 3 or 4 routes he quits on per game? Or the what we laughingly refer to as blocks he throws?

HMc 01-01-2007 10:46 PM

What happened to teams having multiple superstars? Didn't Irvin and Smith work well together in Dallas?

J Diddy 01-01-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
Are you going to take the 3 or 4 routes he quits on per game? Or the what we laughingly refer to as blocks he throws?

If he runs 5 routes a game then that's 5 more than parker runs.

HMc 01-01-2007 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock

I don't know enough about that, all i said was that Owens > Moss.

Do you disagree?

hawkchief 01-01-2007 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief
We still pass the ball almost just as much as last season.

We have WR's that have trouble getting open.

This would help TonyG even more.

Don't have to worry about developing a WR yet.

The guy is the best deep threat in the league.

Kennison is really a #2 WR and almost plays like a #1, Moss would help many weapons get open downfield.

Not to mention Herm is a player's coach and we have too much veteran and ProBowl leadership on this team anyways. We have a HOF Charlie Joiner as his coach, someone that he probably repects just like he did to Chris Carter when he played. When Carter played there wasn't much of a problem.

Last but not least. he hates the Raiders organization and what better team to go against than the Chiefs?!?! :p

Huh?

Moss the best deep threat in the league? Which games have I missed recently where Moss showed anything remotely like that? Maybe you are thinking about Santana Moss.

Randly Moss is a loser and a cancer, pure and simple, and is the type of player noone wants to play with. Any owner that takes a 3rd time gamble on him will deserve everything he gets. While I would want nothing to do with either, at least TO only takes off 20% of the plays, with Moss, it's more like 80%.

BTW. Moss doesn' just hate the Raiders, he hates any team that won't throw him the ball 2 out of every three passes per series. I'll be shocked if he every catches more than 25 passes in a season again.

Redcoats58 01-01-2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc

You're not quite getting my point. I don't want either of those trash bags. If we had Moss why would he be any different then he has been the last 3 years? And if we had Owens I wouldn't be cool with him ripping coaches on the sideline and acting like an idiot. Plus if you need a catch on 4th and 8 with the game on the line with under two minutes to go you can almost count on Owens dropping the pass and Moss not even putting effort into his route.