ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   If Jesus were to ever return... how would anyone know it was him? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158565)

jidar 02-20-2007 08:51 AM

You'll know it's the real Jesus, he'll be the make-believe guy.

Megbert 02-20-2007 09:07 AM

I just realized that I am not Jesus last night actually. I was thinking about it and I'd be over at a party and you know how friends can be 'Jesus make us some wine, prove to us you are the son of god' so I would. Then 1 of em would piss me off so I'd leave but not before turning the wine back into water.

Sully 02-20-2007 10:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmviHBCqKow

NSFW- language.

Psyko Tek 02-20-2007 12:30 PM

How will we know it's jesus?

Easy, he'll be the guy on the cross

wilas101 02-20-2007 12:47 PM

I haven't read every post in what I'm sure is a grade A theological discussion but it cracks me up that the "christian community" all jump up at once and proclaim this guy a fake.

Do they have private access to God's myspace page or something? How do they immediately know this dude ain't who he says he is? I say give the dude the benefit of the doubt.... have him walk on water or give a 3 legged dog another leg or something and verify his claims.

it's only fair.

El Jefe 02-20-2007 01:13 PM

We (that is us who have accepted Jesus into our hearts) will know who Jesus is because he will come in a twinkling of an eye and take us back with him to heaven. The rest of you will be Left Behind just like the movie. After Jesus takes us home there will be an anti-christ that comes and unites the world under one religion. This guy they are talking about is nothing more than a joke and he is not the anti-christ or anywhere near it. Stupid Mexican.

Sully 02-20-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
We (that is us who have accepted Jesus into our hearts) will know who Jesus is because he will come in a twinkling of an eye and take us back with him to heaven. The rest of you will be Left Behind just like the movie. After Jesus takes us home there will be an anti-christ that comes and unites the world under one religion. This guy they are talking about is nothing more than a joke and he is not the anti-christ or anywhere near it. Stupid Mexican.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ultra Peanut 02-20-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

De Jesus, or "Daddy" as his thousands of followers call him, does not merely pray to God: He says he is God.
Nobody ****s with De Jesus!

Stewie 02-20-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Weren't you supposed to catch a ride behind a comet a few years back?

InChiefsHeaven 02-20-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

The Left Behind series is bad theology, as is the Rapture in general.

Sully 02-20-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
The Left Behind series is bad theology, as is the Rapture in general.

But I do think I found something that makes me laugh harder than bumper sticker theology....

...straight to video theology.

chagrin 02-20-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully
But I do think I found something that makes me laugh harder than bumper sticker theology....

...straight to video theology.

Speaking of laughable, how 'bout them Penguins, their one good season for the next 10 years, eh? hyuk hyuk hyuk

Sully 02-20-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Speaking of laughable, how 'bout them Penguins, their one good season for the next 10 years, eh? hyuk hyuk hyuk

You know I'm a Wings fan at heart (until we get a KC team). I'm just pimping them in case they move here.

Ebolapox 02-20-2007 02:50 PM

if jesus were to ever return...

he'd be the guy sitting on the bus trying to find his way home

nobody to call him on the phone, 'cept for the pope, maybe, in rome

InChiefsHeaven 02-20-2007 02:53 PM

He'd be the guy who looks like Ted Nugent.