ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Has There Ever Been a Happier Day on the Planet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=162396)

Tribal Warfare 05-01-2007 03:08 PM

Has There Ever Been a Happier Day on the Planet?

Only event that could compare was when KC drafted DJ

Skyy God 05-01-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
thats only because Bob Gretz didn't send you hateful email calling you "classless and derranged"

What did you say re the firing to irk Bob?

RealSNR 05-01-2007 03:32 PM

They sound just like Chiefs fans. We pick up a mediocre guy and we say "at least he's better than William Bartee" or "at least he's better than Jordan Black"

Chris Hovan sounds like quite the fatass.

BucEyedPea 05-01-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikesome
I wonder what the feeling is on the Buc boards. :)

Only went to two of mine today....feelings appear to be mixed with a fair amount not knowing much about him ( including myself). Apparently he's slated for 2nd string. So the feeling is why not?... to a decent pickup for what we need as Monte is really shoring up the D after that fiasco last season. To feeling really happy as he's big and his body fills in for what was lost when Sapp went.

Frankie 05-01-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs
Is there any dead weight left
Some would like to see GW gone
but he is a terrific backup -just expensive

Do you mean GW Bush? :hmmm:

siberian khatru 05-01-2007 03:57 PM

Tom Poston dying is just icing on the cake.

Red and Gold Mania 05-01-2007 04:02 PM

Boy oh boy, I don't post often but love to read you guys. This indeed is a happy day, we should enjoy it as much as possible. Being a Chiefs fan shortens the life span, so we should enjoy every bit of these good news.

Just remember what we went through: Hacketts, Rayes, Grbacs, Donnell Bennetts (I still hate and shudder on this one), Chester McGlockton, Dan Williams, Mighty Mouse, Chris Dishman, Carlton Grey, Pat Dennis, Lew Bush, Downing, Freeman, Siavii, Woods, Westley, Beisel, Cadrez, Peter Guinta, Dick For Meal, Crockett, Chittick, Harts, Mike Cloud, Blaylock, Shawn Barber, Patton, Stills, Truluck, that 6"9' tight end whose grandma was posting on CP, and many many other illiterate bums that should be begging for a job at local Taco Bell.

****!

Clean the house Herm!

Adept Havelock 05-01-2007 04:10 PM

There may have been, but I can't think of one. :D

Zebedee DuBois 05-01-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
Tom Poston dying is just icing on the cake.

ohhhh man.... that is just so wrong....(I laughed, though)

It is a little disturbing that we get so happy when someone leaves...ie. The Stooges, GRob, now Hicks and Sim. I wish we had happier reasons to be happy.

Braincase 05-01-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock
There may have been, but I can't think of one. :D

LJ punching it in against the Raiders with 0:00 on the clock?

Deberg_1990 05-01-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Seriously, has this site ever experienced such a level of across the board joy?

Oh i dont know.....maybe the day Phil made his triumphant return to Chiefsplanet after slumming it over at Warpaint...

CoMoChief 05-01-2007 04:23 PM

Clan Ram was actually talking about wanting Hicks for his services.

I thought there defense wanted to get better, not worse. lol

Those fans are the most un-informed fans in the NFL.

the Talking Can 05-01-2007 04:25 PM

I barfed joy onto my computer.

ChiefsCountry 05-01-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief
Those fans are the most un-informed fans in the NFL.

The "greatest" baseball fans are pretty un-informed as well. Its funny to hear them bitch about the Cardinals not spending enough on payroll this offseason.

CoMoChief 05-01-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
The "greatest" baseball fans are pretty un-informed as well. Its funny to hear them bitch about the Cardinals not spending enough on payroll this offseason.

Yeah though I have a little respect for the Cardinals though because they want to win and do what they need to, to do it. I wish the Royals would do that, looks like they're starting to dig themselves out of a 12-13 year hole.

Rams fans though are ****ing reeruns. Every single last one of them.