ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Should Simply Red (The Poster) be nominated for a spot as a CP Moderator? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165297)

BigRedChief 07-06-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
You never see them exercising their powers and that's a good thing.

Well unless they are changing usernames for their personal and community amusement.:rolleyes:

FAX 07-06-2007 08:56 AM

For my part, I like Mr. Simply Red a great deal. He's an excellent poster with a calm manner and a sincere appreciation for others.

However, I have dedicated my life to public service, posting, the consumption of dark beer, and the pleasuring of beautiful women. Plus, I didn't have to be drafted, I volunteered for duty. Not only that, but I received more votes than Mr. Simply Red.

And, I don't want to cause any trouble or anything, but I'm 100% for the good ol' US of A. An apple pie, first amendment, and nipples man all the way. Whereas, has anyone considered why Mr. Simply Red is Red? As in, Ruskie? As in cold war? As in, pass the vodka and bullets, comrade?

Just something to think about, my friends.

FAX THE ALL AMERICAN POSTER

Eleazar 07-06-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Well unless they are changing usernames for their personal and community amusement.:rolleyes:

I think we could use a bit more effort merging threads about the same topic, but that's just kind of a housekeeping thing.

LOCOChief 07-06-2007 09:10 AM

Wow, this is where all the big dogs hang out, I know I'm n00b and not worthy really, and even though Simply Red called me a dumbass twat I would vote yes (if my vote counted)

I might be a dumbass but not a twat, and as a mod I would assume the verbal abuse would stop.

Mr. Plow 07-06-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells
The guy is on a lot and never misses a birthday. I think he has the right stuff. just sayin'

Poll to come.

I've been trying to get all the birthdays of people nobody knows or cares about.

FAX 07-06-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief
Wow, this is where all the big dogs hang out, I know I'm n00b and not worthy really, and even though Simply Red called me a dumbass twat I would vote yes (if my vote counted)

I might be a dumbass but not a twat, and as a mod I would assume the verbal abuse would stop.

I feel your pain, Mr. LOCOChief. Only a dirty commie would call you a twat. N00b (sp?) or no.

I promise you right here and now that, if I'm elected, I'll only call you a stinky labia flap.

FAX THE NICER THAN HIM

LOCOChief 07-06-2007 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I feel your pain, Mr. LOCOChief. Only a dirty commie would call you a twat. N00b (sp?) or no.

I promise you right here and now that, if I'm elected, I'll only call you a stinky labia flap.

FAX THE NICER THAN HIM

Your technical terms made me feel inferior when standard empathy would have sufficed

FAX 07-06-2007 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief
Your technical terms made me feel inferior when standard empathy would have sufficed

With all respect, we need to work on this self-esteem thing, Mr. LOCOChief. Actually, I do have great empathy for you because I had a very rough N00bhood (sp?), too. But, one thing I learned is that you have to take every login as it comes and just keep posting one thread at a time.

Also, you might want to spend some quality time focusing on your 3rd Chakra. It's right below your belly button. It really helps. Really.

FAX

chagrin 07-06-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX THE NICER THAN HIM

Hey man, I am curious - you are one of the best posters here; this mod obsession you have seems a bit played out. I don't mean to offend you but I'm just suggesting you look into my observation. :shrug:

MOhillbilly 07-06-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I'm all in favor of anybody who'll be a bit quicker to take out the trash.

i can see the back of your head from where im standing.

chagrin 07-06-2007 10:00 AM

And I would like to amend my previous idea about having a MOD that is "champion of the people" he is no longer a MOD, I didn't realize that, I still think Red is too close to some members here to make an objective opinion about certain things.

MOhillbilly 07-06-2007 10:04 AM

he was a skater and liked hardcore so he gets my vote.

Frazod 07-06-2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
i can see the back of your head from where im standing.

You hittin the shine a little early today?

FAX 07-06-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Hey man, I am curious - you are one of the best posters here; this mod obsession you have seems a bit played out. I don't mean to offend you but I'm just suggesting you look into my observation. :shrug:

You're right, Mr. chagrin. Surely, you are wise among posters.

My desire to ban people has overwhelmed my better judgement and you are quite correct that it has developed into an obsession. To tell the truth, that is not the kind of person who should have mod powers. Frankly, I'm ashamed and embarrassed. My dream of becomming a mod is dead and I'll never mention it again.

But, do they have any kind of assistant mod position here?

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts 07-06-2007 10:41 AM

I will vote a resounding NO to any mention of any poster for any mod position until FAX gets the opportunity that so many wanted him to have...........Unless Phobia decides to do it again.